Forums - TF to DLC gives ERROR_TF_LAYER_NO_INPUT_FOUND

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
TF to DLC gives ERROR_TF_LAYER_NO_INPUT_FOUND
carlos1
Posted: Fri, 2020-05-01 09:19

I'm trying to convert yolov3 lite from tensorflow to dlc format and I get the following error:

ERROR - Conversion failed: build_layer failed with Exception ERROR_TF_LAYER_NO_INPUT_FOUND: Tile layer detector/yolo-v3-tiny/Tile_1 requires at least one input layer. in layer TileLayerBuilder

The frozen graph can be downloaded from:  https://ha-embedded-team-public.s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/models/frozen_darknet_yolov3_tiny_model.pb

And the command line for converting the mode is:

$> snpe-tensorflow-to-dlc --input_network frozen_darknet_yolov3_tiny_model.pb --input_dim inputs "1,416,416,3"  --out_node "output_boxes"  --output_path "yolov3_tiny.dlc" --debug

As you can see in the following image, the input is defined "inside" the layer: https://ha-embedded-team-public.s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/misc/yolov3-to-dlc-error.png

• Up0
  • Down0
carlos1
Posted: Tue, 2020-06-02 09:22

I found a solution for the problem and the case you face a similar problem, you have 2 options:

• * Patch snpe python code (lib/python/snpe/...) to support layers "without" inputs (inputs defined "inside" the layer). This is hard but not impossible (this was my first solution).
  • * Redefine your original model to avoid these "special" layers. This is easier and after understanding what was the problem I rewrote my model to avoid the problematic configuration.
  • Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.