Forums - error in tensorflow setup

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
error in tensorflow setup
aparajit.srushti
Posted: Wed, 2020-01-22 11:05

Hi i have been using snpe-1.33.2 and I am getting an error at the third command :

pip install --upgrade https://storage.googleapis.com/tensorflow/linux/cpu/tensorflow-1.0.0-cp2...

error: RuntimeError: Python version >=3.5 required.

Cleaning up...

Command python setup.py egg_info failed with error code 1 in home/sr/tensorflow/build/numpy

My current python version in virtualenv is : 

1)python -V

Python 2.7.6

2)python2 -V

Python 3.5.2

please help me out in tensorflow setup.

• Up0
  • Down0
gesqdn-forum
Posted: Tue, 2020-05-19 23:45

Hi Aparajit,

We run the latest NPE 1.38 with the Ubuntu 16 having TF 1.13.1 without any issues using python3.5.

Run the following command to install python3.5

$  sudo add-apt-repository ppa:fkrull/deadsnakes
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install python3.5

Kindly use the below command to install the TF 1.13.1 /TF 1.15

$ sudo python3.5 -m pip install tensorflow==1.13.1  or  $ sudo python3.5 -m pip install tensorflow==1.15

post-installation, possibly you can find the TensorFlow in the below-mentioned path.

/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/tensorflow

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.