Forums - AIP runtime error on SD855

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
AIP runtime error on SD855
kirov
Posted: Tue, 2019-12-10 06:27

Hello,

I am using SNPE 1.32 on two devices Oneplus 7 and Xaomi Mi 9 , both have SD855. All library paths are set correctly, and snpe-platform-validator reports that AIP runtime is available and functional. I have quantized my model with --enable_hta and the dlc info shows the AIP metadata being present, also all dimensions include the new  batch dimension - being set to 1. All layers are shown as having affinity for AIP_FIXED8_TF.

When I try to run my model on the AIP with snpe-net-run though, I get the following error:

Quote:
./snpe-net-run  --container model.dlc --input_list ./model_inlist.txt --use_aip --debug                                                   
Translating kernel ioctl error 25 to npu sts: -1000
NPU User Driver: npu_read_info 0
Translating kernel ioctl error 25 to npu sts: -1000
error_code=909; error_message=DSP runtime invalid parameter. Failed to load network.  Error code: -4.; error_component=DSP Runtime; line_no=336; thread_id=533173060936

All the other runtimes work successfully using the command above. Any info on what may be the cause of this  issue will be greatly appreciated! I couldn't find anything of note in the generated logcat.

• Up0
  • Down0
junha.ryu
Posted: Tue, 2019-12-24 18:20

Hello kirov,

I have similar trouble when I load quantized model for AIP runtime in android studio like below.

E/npu_user_driver: Translating kernel ioctl error 25 to npu sts: -1000
E/libc: Access denied finding property "vendor.npu.usr_drv.log_mask"
E/npu_user_driver: npu_load_network failed
E/LoadNetworkTask: Unable to create network! Cause: error_code=1410; error_message=AIP runtime system error. Failed to load network.  Error code: 10001.; error_component=AIP Runtime; line_no=684; thread_id=5187608056163

Did you solve this problem? If so, any information about this issue will be really appreciated.

Thank you.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.