Forums - Does anyone have a download link for SNPE 1.19.2.0?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Does anyone have a download link for SNPE 1.19.2.0?
shanesmiskol
Posted: Sun, 2019-05-26 02:15

I am in need of SNPE 1.19.2.0 as the project I'm working on only supports that version, and my converted TF models simply do not work, or imcompatible, or something. Thank you very much if anyone comes through with this. I'd really appreciate it!

• Up0
  • Down0
shanesmiskol
Posted: Sat, 2019-06-01 08:20

Alternatively, a copy of 1.19's snpe-tensorflow-to-dlc file would also be great.

• Up0
  • Down0
gesqdn-forum
Posted: Mon, 2019-06-03 06:28

Hi shanesmiskol,
Here you can find the  downlaod link for the requested version of Neural Processing SDK for AI v1.19.2 .

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.