Forums - How to use HVX when running a dlc with UDL

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
How to use HVX when running a dlc with UDL
zhaoyangstar
Posted: Wed, 2019-05-22 21:27
My question: How to use HVX when running a .dlc file with User Defined Layer ? Does SNPE provide interface to programmer to generate the HTA section to .dlc file ? 

I have a caffe model with interp layer which is not supported by SNPE. So I wrote a User Defined Layer for interp and convert it to .dlc file.
I run it on 855 cpu/gpu/dsp runtime and the result is right.  But the network does not run on HVX on dsp runtime, it runs on dsp from SNPEDiag_0.log info.

So I try adding "--enable_hta" option.

When I use command "snpe-dlc-quantize" with or without "--enable_hta" to quantize the network it occurs error msg:

$ snpe-dlc-quantize --input_dlc dlc/my.dlc --input_list target_raw_list.txt --output_dlc tmp.dlc

[ERROR] 1102 | Failed to obtain udl derived instance for layer conv4b_pool1_interp

[ERROR] Failed to obtain udl derived instance for layer conv4b_pool1_interp

It seems that SNPE does not support offline quantize(with or without --enable_hta option) a .dlc file including UDL. 

Also, non-quantized models are not supported by AIP runtime.

FYI:
Because the .dlc file has UDL, when running the network, I can only use "snpe-net-run-udl" command which is compiled by my code, rather than use the "snpe-net-run" command which is offical and support "--enable_hta" option.
  • Up0
  • Down0
vyom.mishra
Posted: Sun, 2022-05-01 21:00

Dear zhaoyangstar,

Can you please help me to add custom layer to the network and use DSP  for running the same.

It would be kind of you to help.

Thanks and Regards,

Vyom Mishra

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.