Forums - Input File Error:Size of input file should be divisible by sizeof(dtype).

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Input File Error:Size of input file should be divisible by sizeof(dtype).
querybox12
Posted: Tue, 2019-05-21 05:00

Hi,

Config Info:
snpe version:1.25.1.310
caffe version 1.0.0
Ubuntu 14.04

I get the above error when cmd "snpe-net-run --container dlc/mydlc.dlc --input_list data/mydata/raw_list.txt" is executed.The .raw files were created with create_alexnet_raws.py with imagenet_mean disabled as our model training was done without mean subtraction.The input images were 32x32 jpeg images.Once create_alexnet_raws.py is executed files with 227x227 jpg images and .raw files were generated,a list of these files was used as input to snpe-net-run and mydlc.dlc was created using cifar10..prototxt and .caffemodel.

Is the procedure  followed to create the .raw files alright?
what does the error actually mean? Have I missed something ?

Thanks,
sowmya
  • Up0
  • Down0
querybox12
Posted: Mon, 2019-05-27 03:27

Hi,

I was able to solve the above referring to solution mentioned @ https://developer.qualcomm.com/forum/qdn-forums/software/qualcomm-neural...

In short, changing the input dimension to 1x3x32x32 instead of 1x3x227x227 solved the issue.

Thank you.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.