Forums - SDK C++ example error

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
SDK C++ example error
linnanbryant
Posted: Sun, 2019-01-06 19:02

Hi,

i tried to compile the example in the SDK(examples/NativeCpp/SampleCode), and only the armeabi-v7a can be built successfully, the arm64-v8a always come out an error:

/home/bryan/workspace/android-ndk/android-ndk-r17c/toolchains/aarch64-linux-android-4.9/prebuilt/linux-x86_64/lib/gcc/aarch64-linux-android/4.9.x/../../../../aarch64-linux-android/bin/ld: final link failed: Bad value
clang++: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
make: *** [obj/local/arm64-v8a/snpe-sample] Error 1

could  you please help to comfirm the issue? and i already have tried different NDK(r16b,r17c,r18b), by the way, my OS is Ubuntu 14.04

• Up0
  • Down0
hg.hero
Posted: Wed, 2019-01-09 21:42

I faced the same error while compling with latest android ndk

I have the error message:

/ndk-bundle/toolchains/aarch64-linux-android-4.9/prebuilt/linux-x86_64/lib/gcc/aarch64-linux-android/4.9.x/../../../../aarch64-linux-android/bin/ld: ./obj/local/arm64-v8a/snpe-sample: hidden symbol `_Unwind_Resume' in /ndk-bundle/toolchains/aarch64-linux-android-4.9/prebuilt/linux-x86_64/lib/gcc/aarch64-linux-android/4.9.x/libgcc.a(unwind-dw2.o) is referenced by DSO

It seams that the snpe library is comiled against clang 3 while latest ndk use clang 4, which caused the problem.

• Up0
  • Down0
gesqdn-forum
Posted: Fri, 2019-01-18 04:17

The issue is because of Android-NDK dependency. In the SNPE SDK setup documentation, it is mentioned to use Android-NDK r11. Hope that resolves the issue.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.