Forums - snpe-net-run and snpe-sample gives a segmentation fault when executed on the gpu and the dsp is not recognised on snapdragon 845

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
snpe-net-run and snpe-sample gives a segmentation fault when executed on the gpu and the dsp is not recognised on snapdragon 845
sunitk
Posted: Thu, 2019-01-03 06:07

Hello Guys !  

I am working with the qualcomm neural processing sdk on snapdragon 845 dev kit. I have followed the instructions to install packages required. I m also able to use cpu and get inception_v3 as well as alexnet running on the 845 dev kit using the cpu but on using the gpu I get a segmentation fault with no more error messages to debug (with both snpe-net-run and snpe-sample). Now with the --use_dsp option on using the snpe-net-run I get the following error 

The selected runtime is not available on this platform. Continue anyway to observe the failure at network creation time.
error_code=500; error_message=Target runtime is not available. No viable runtimes available.; error_component=Host Runtime; line_no=263; thread_id=-289139548

and on using snpe-sample with -r 'dsp' , the runtime is said not to exist and the programme executed on the cpu. 
Please help me in resolving this issue. 

• Up0
  • Down0
y-yamashita
Posted: Mon, 2019-01-07 16:44

I have similar problems. Snapdragon 845 can not be used when converting Caffe model to dlc (command:snpe-caffe-to-dlc). Since it says that it runs on Snapdragon 845 in the SDK download site and Reference Guide, I purchased Google Pixel 3 and tried it, but I am in trouble because I can not use snpe. Please correct

*/
  • Up0
  • Down0
y-yamashita
Posted: Mon, 2019-01-07 16:44

I have similar problems. Snapdragon 845 can not be used when converting Caffe model to dlc (command:snpe-caffe-to-dlc). Since it says that it runs on Snapdragon 845 in the SDK download site and Reference Guide, I purchased Google Pixel 3 and tried it, but I am in trouble because I can not use snpe. Please correct

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.