Forums - Tiny YOLO

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tiny YOLO
padovan.93
Posted: Tue, 2018-10-30 04:12

Hello, for my final university exam I am trying to use SNPE with Tiny YOLO for real time object detection in an Android App. I succesfully converted model to DLC format, but i can't understand how to prepare input tensors and how to process output tensors. Can sameone help me? Thanks.

• Up0
  • Down0
shenyingying25
Posted: Tue, 2018-12-25 23:08

@ padovan93 hi:

thanks for you success convert yolo.weight to yolo.dlc,i didn't know what the outputTensor you use,can you share me the way you convert,i can help you process the outPutTensor,my wechat is 17079600319,if you notice it,please contact me sooner,thanks a lot.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.