Forums - Unable to convert a self trained MobileSSD model

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Unable to convert a self trained MobileSSD model
matteo0
Posted: Mon, 2018-09-17 04:17

Hi. 

I have a problem with MobileNetSSD model conversion. I have trained my own model with my dataset and it's working. I am tring to convert it in dlc format. 

I followed the tutorial and I tryied to convert first the orignal model downloaded by the tensorflow repo and than the model that I trained. 

./snpe-tensorflow-to-dlc -graph mymodel/frozen_inference_graph.pb -i Preprocessor/sub 1,300,300,3 --out_node detection_classes --out_node detection_boxes --out_node detection_scores --dlc mobilenet_ssd.dlc --allow_unconsumed_nodes

The conversion went through a part of a couple of warnings: 

error_message=Layer parameter value is invalid in GPU. Layer Postprocessor/Slice:0: last offset must be multiple of four; error_component=GPU Runtime; line_no=98; thread_id=139822371964736
  descriptor.output_names[0])

error_message=Layer is not supported. Layer Postprocessor/Decode/transpose_1:0 of type BoxDecoder not supported by GPU runtime; error_component=Model Validation; line_no=274; thread_id=139822371964736
  scale_w=descriptor.scale_w

error_code=1000; error_message=Layer is not supported. Layer Postprocessor/BatchMultiClassNonMaxSuppression of type MultiClassNms not supported by GPU runtime; error_component=Model Validation; line_no=274; thread_id=139822371964736
  maxTotalDetections=classes_shape[-1])

When I try to use the model I have this message error: 
error_code=305; error_message=Tensor data is missing in dlc.; error_component=Dl Container; line_no=290; thread_id=139872095405888

What am I missing? 

Thank you very much

• Up0
  • Down0
omniengr77
Posted: Sat, 2018-10-06 12:32

I have same issue.

Will these warnings affect output?

Were you able to still get right output with these warnings?

• Up0
  • Down0
chenfeng
Posted: Thu, 2018-12-20 02:03

The self retrained MobileNetSSD can work well from my side. 
What SNPE version  and did you try?   And which Tensorflow github did you try such like TF1.5 or other else?

Thanks.

Alan

• Up0
  • Down0
sharanms
Posted: Sun, 2020-06-28 23:54

I have the same issues. 

I'm running on snpe 1.25.0 and TF 1.15.0 and run into the same error.

Were you able to resolve this @matteo0 ?

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.