Forums - .pb to .dlc conversion does not include any layer except input?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
.pb to .dlc conversion does not include any layer except input?
suriyalshorav15
Posted: Mon, 2018-09-10 18:25

I am running snpe-tensorflow-to-dlc command to convert my .pb file to .dlc. It runs successfully and converted my file to .dlc. But when I checked the information inside the file there was nothing there expcept input layers. No other layer was present. The command I used is given below:

snpe-tensorflow-to-dlc  --graph /home/shorav/snpe-1.18.0/models/graph.pb  -i  "input_1"  1,256,256,3  -i  "input_2"  1,256,256,3  --out_node  output_1  --dlc  graph2.dlc  --verbose

Please help me out I got stuck here ??

• Up0
  • Down0
kyuhyoung
Posted: Thu, 2020-05-21 22:24

I have had the same problem.

Did you find the solution?

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.