Forums - Missing tensofrflow folder in SNPE SKD

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Missing tensofrflow folder in SNPE SKD
amirajaee
Posted: Thu, 2018-08-23 19:53

when i downloaded SNPE SKD, I do not see tensorflow folder as it's mentioned in the the model conversion page:

snpe-tensorflow-to-dlc --graph $SNPE_ROOT/models/inception_v3/tensorflow/inception_v3_2016_08_28_frozen.pb
                       --input_dim input "1,299,299,3" --out_node "InceptionV3/Predictions/Reshape_1" --dlc inception_v3.dlc
                       --allow_unconsumed_nodes

I'm trying to convert a inception pb to dlc and then run on SNPE. but i do not see the .pb fil nor tensorflow folder under inception_v3 folder. It's just script folder there.

• Up0
  • Down0
nehamaladkar
Posted: Wed, 2018-09-19 03:15

I think you need to download the assets of inception_v3 by following the link

https://developer.qualcomm.com/docs/snpe/tutorial_setup.html#tutorial_se...

• Up0
  • Down0
gesqdn-forum
Posted: Sun, 2019-04-14 03:02

Hi amirajaee,

Before going to conversion to the dlc file, You must have to run the script provided by Neural Processing SDK  for the setting up the inceptionv3 model.
The script for that is available in $SNPE_ROOT/models/inception_v3/scripts for name with setup_inceptionv3.py
This script will help you out for setting up the required environment & downloading the model.

Usage for the Script:

usage: $SNPE_ROOT/models/inception_v3/scripts/setup_inceptionv3.py [-h] -a ASSETS_DIR [-d]

Prepares the inception_v3 assets for tutorial examples.

required arguments:
  -a ASSETS_DIR, --assets_dir ASSETS_DIR
                        directory containing the inception_v3 assets

optional arguments:
  -d, --download        Download inception_v3 assets to inception_v3 example
                        directory

Please read the SNPE Docs for more details,
Hope this will solve your problem.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.