Forums - Quantized MobileNet V1 + SSD on DSP Issues

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Quantized MobileNet V1 + SSD on DSP Issues
svenzhang
Posted: Mon, 2018-08-06 01:25

I'm evaluating mobilenet v1 +ssd on DSP backend, but some problem stopped me, anyone can give me some comments?

A) SNPEDiag can not work under DSP mode, everything goes well with GPU/CPU mode.

B) After quantized , the input buffer become 300*300*3 bytes, I create user buffer as input buffer, and setup it's base and scale factor according to output of SNPE-dlc-info, but I can't get any meanful output from NN.

• Up0
  • Down0
mahendra.norman
Posted: Mon, 2018-08-06 02:44

Hi svenzhang,

according to the docs mobilenetv1ssd is currently not supported on the dsp. You have to enable CPU fallback on your builder. May I ask how you prepared the input ? I tried your suggestion from BGR to RGB already but it made no difference whatsoever.

• Up0
  • Down0
mahendra.norman
Posted: Mon, 2018-08-06 03:43

I tried to completely disable DSP runtime and voila it works. So I guess you got something here.

• Up0
  • Down0
svenzhang
Posted: Mon, 2018-08-13 00:33

Hi norman,

I enabled CPU fallback mode already.

For your question about input, i create my demo along with openCV enabled env. With CPU/GPU mode, I cannot get proper output from network unless i convert the input to BGR space.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.