Forums - Crash when loading dlc file

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Crash when loading dlc file
nokia_du
Posted: Thu, 2018-07-12 02:36

Hi,

I have a dlc with following info.

Total parameters 52311446 (199 MB assuming single precision float)
Total MACs per inference: 135934M (100%)
Converter command: snpe-caffe-to-dlc verbose=False encoding=bgr enable_strict_validation=False disable_batchnorm_folding=False input_types=None model_version=None enable_preprocessing=True input_size=None validation_target=[] input_layers=None
DLC created with converter version: 1.15.0.0

When I try to replace this dlc into example project 'image-classification' and run it, the application starting crash.

I trace the last command is at LoadNetworkTask.doInBackground() line 49: network = builder.build()

And I can't find any exception in log but I found that lowmemorykiller appear when app crash.

Is the root cause is this dlc includes too many MACs?

• Up0
  • Down0
jihoonk
Profile picture
Posted: Thu, 2018-07-12 17:41

Hi nokia_du,

How about running your dlc using snpe-net-run? If it is okay, the issue is caused from application code.

Thanks,

Jihoon

• Up0
  • Down0
nokia_du
Posted: Thu, 2018-07-12 18:15

Hi, jihoonk,

I just run the example code(image-classifiers)  with my own dlc.

The dlc could be work by snpe-net-run, is there something I miss from example code?

====

I just change runtime from CPU to GPU and it worked.

loadNetwork(NeuralNetwork.Runtime.GPU);

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.