Forums - SSD_Mobilenet DLC produces only detection_classes:0 output in NativeCpp

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
SSD_Mobilenet DLC produces only detection_classes:0 output in NativeCpp
hsiaoyuh_wang
Posted: Tue, 2018-07-03 23:21

Hi,

I use the SSD_Mobilenet DLC to produce the 3 outputs with snpe-dlc-run, which caused by add the "#Postprocessor/BatchMultiClassNonMaxSuppression add_6" in the first line of the "raw_list.txt".

However, when I use the same SSD_Mobilenet DLC with the NativeCpp builded snpe-sample.

The output is only detection_classes.

I manually changed the function createOutputBufferMap in CreateUserBuffer.cpp.

const char *name = "detection_boxes:0"; or "detection_boxes" or "Postprocessor/BatchMultiClassNonMaxSuppression_boxes" or "Postprocessor/BatchMultiClassNonMaxSuppression"

createUserBuffer(outputMap, applicationBuffers, snpeUserBackedBuffers, snpe, name);

But got issue like this:
the terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'
  what():  Error obtaining attributes for input tensor detection_boxes
Aborted (core dumped)

I think this is because "snpe->getInputOutputBufferAttributes(name)" cannot find those opts.

Could anyone help me fix this? 
  • Up0
  • Down0
pratesh_reddy
Posted: Tue, 2018-07-17 03:43

Hi hsiaoyuh_wang,

I am facing the same issue. Were you able to solve it.

• Up0
  • Down0
svenzhang
Posted: Tue, 2018-07-17 07:49

Hi all,

I got the same issue with you guys. The converter not worked very well for mobilenet-ssd v1. if you add --verbose as an option, you will find only detection_class setted as output.

I tried to understanding the detail of converter, the expected output node such as detection_score removed by function "_resolve_hierarchical_resolution_conflicts", I still don't know why. Could you guys share your ideas to fix this?

BTW, do you guys have a try to resize the network's input from 4,300,300,3 to another shape? I cannot make this resize.

Thanks,

• Up0
  • Down0
pratesh_reddy
Posted: Tue, 2018-07-17 23:31

Hi,

I've regerated the DLC  and then ran the snpe-dlc-run with raw_list.txt file having

#Postprocessor/BatchMultiClassNonMaxSuppression add_6

as the first line. Then it worked. Got

Postprocessor/BatchMultiClassNonMaxSuppression_classes.raw
Postprocessor/BatchMultiClassNonMaxSuppression_scores.raw
Postprocessor/BatchMultiClassNonMaxSuppression_boxes.raw

in the output folder for each of the image input.

But still don't know the actual reason for not working in the first try.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.