Forums - How to enable SNPE android example for ssd_mobilenet_v1

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
How to enable SNPE android example for ssd_mobilenet_v1
hsiaoyuh_wang
Posted: Tue, 2018-05-29 20:32

Hi,

I already know how to implement the ssd_mobilenet_v1 with snpe-net-run.

Add the "#Postprocessor/BatchMultiClassNonMaxSuppression add_6"  into the input rawlist.txt, and get the correctly 3 kind of results:

1. BatchMultiClassNonMaxSuppression_boxes.raw
  2. BatchMultiClassNonMaxSuppression_classes.raw
  3. BatchMultiClassNonMaxSuppression_scores.raw

Now I used the SNPE android example, and replace the alexnet to ssd_mobilenet_v1.

However, I only got the output "detection_classes:0". Could someone tell me how to make the output result right for the ssd_mobilenet_v1 ?

• Up0
  • Down0
jesliger
Posted: Wed, 2018-06-13 18:42

There should be an API to setOutputLayers (or similar).  This needs to get called to tell SNPE to provide those outputs.

• Up0
  • Down0
webbycentral
Profile picture
Posted: Tue, 2018-07-03 05:04

Hi, I appreciate your efforts in order to do programming all by yourself. However, if you want to make a professional Android application, then it is always advisable to hire a professional Android app development company as they provide you entirely professional Android application that can be customized according to your needs.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.