Forums - Failing to compile yolov8s

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Failing to compile yolov8s
haha1993
Posted: Sun, 2024-01-28 22:49

I'm trying to compile yolov8s on AI 100 using the SDK. However, it seems it's failing because it has to evenly split a tensor from the very last Split operator. Assuming the input is 1x3x640x640, I see the very last Split operator is trying to split a tensor under 1x144x8400 into a tensor under 1x80x8400 and a tensor under 1x64x8400 from onnx. However, the SDK seems to be doing two 1x72x8400 tensors and the compilation is failing.

Has anybody seen similar issues before? Thanks ahead!

• Up0
  • Down0
xiaoshi
Posted: Sun, 2024-02-18 19:11

Hello cchangl,

So far ,aic100 compiler can only support static shape as input. If you compiled your yolov8s model with aic100 compiler successfully, you can view its

input and output shape information via below command.

/opt/qti-aic/tools/qaic-qpc validate -i <your folder which contain the programqpc.bin>

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.