Forums - Is there an SDK for this platform?

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Is there an SDK for this platform?
jason2
Posted: Wed, 2022-09-14 13:21

Hi,

Is there an SDK or API planned for programming the Cloud AI 100?  How we can we use this hardware for inference acceleration?

Thanks

• Up0
  • Down0
wanjli
Posted: Wed, 2022-09-14 19:11

Hi Jason,

Yes. access below link to download documents and SDK.  The SDK install package is hidden by default, to access resouce  login needed .

https://www.qualcomm.com/products/technology/processors/cloud-artificial...

Thanks

• Up0
  • Down0
jason2
Posted: Fri, 2022-09-16 07:14

Hi Wanjli,

Thanks for your response.  It looks like we can't download the SDK without becoming a verified partner, but the online form to become a verified partner always fails to submit with a "please try again later error".  Am I missing a step here?  Do we need to do something else before becoming a verified partner?

Thanks,

Jason

• Up0
  • Down0
asuresh
Posted: Sat, 2022-09-24 08:18

It is not listed in this page even after login. After signing the agreements all that was available was option to contact sales and links to SDK documentation - not sure what is the use for them without an SDK :) It would be much better if Qualcomm clearly says who all can access the SDKs and if one buy a Cloud AI 100 from a vendor how future updates of SDKs can be obtained. 

• Up0
  • Down0
jason2
Posted: Sun, 2022-09-25 14:03

Hey Asuresh,

Ah thanks for the heads up.  That's a bummer, but explains why there are no other questions for this particular topic in the developer forum.  Seems like the "SDK" for this hardware doesn't exist yet... Hopefully, Qualcomm will release an actual SDK in the future.

Thanks,

Jason

• Up0
  • Down0
wanjli
Posted: Thu, 2022-09-29 00:44

Hi Jason,

What type of email do you use to log in and download SDK?

Please log in with your company email.  If log in with a private email such as Gmail etc. the partner verification form submit would be fail

• Up0
  • Down0
asuresh
Posted: Thu, 2022-09-29 02:07

Hi  Wanjli,

Question 1: Is this SDK available for anyone (using work email)?

Question 2: Is the SDK restricted to only employees from certain companies?

When I used my company email and did all the verifications all I could get was documentation links of the SDK. I would rather not have wasted my time if this was known ahead. Please do clarify who all have this access as otherwise it'll waste many people's time. 

• Up0
  • Down0
jason2
Posted: Thu, 2022-09-29 08:03

Hi Wanjli,

When I attempted to verify our company so that I could view the Cloud AI-100 SDK download page,  I was logged in with my company email.  This is the same account that I have used to successfully download both the Hexagon SDK and the SNPE SDK.  As I said, I received a "submission failed, please try again later" error.

I agree with Asuresh's question here -  if there is no Cloud AI-100 SDK available, please let me know, because that is my only reason for trying to access this page.

Thanks for your time,

Jason

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.