Forums - Licenses

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Licenses
gmcgrath
Posted: Fri, 2019-03-29 14:37

If the license key request system does not respond in a timely manner, please send a message to machinevision.licenses at qti.qualcomm.com so that we can find out what went wrong.

• Up0
  • Down0
sean.d.matthews
Posted: Fri, 2019-08-02 18:01

I apologize for pirating this thread, but does anyone know why my account would not be allowed to post to this sub-forum (specifically, for mvSDK)? I created this current account new just to compare, and it doesn't work either.

• Up0
  • Down0
gmcgrath
Posted: Mon, 2019-08-05 14:23

Thanks for reporting the issue by whatever means.  Our web team is looking into it and apparently others have experienced similar issues.  I have no other information though so hopefully it will get fixed soon.

• Up0
  • Down0
thomas.verardo
Posted: Tue, 2024-02-27 01:49

Hello,
despite the indication that the license would be provided within 1-2 business days, I have not received any communication via email even after two weeks has passed.
What I have to do to download the licence for the Machine Vision (MV) SDK?
I have to implement the depth estimation from stereo camera for a QRB5165M chip.

Thanks

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.