Forums - Initilization MSDC

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Initilization MSDC
bereket
Posted: Tue, 2018-05-15 02:08

Hello,

I am trying to develop a simple MSDC android app which will be used for testing a  Multicast Service. I am using Qualcomm LTE 4.2 SDK.

From the customer(Operator), I have got Service area identity ( one digit number )  and TMGI (six digit number).

I am trying simple streaming app which connects to an LTE Multicast network and displays the services. 

I appropriate also, if you could  if there is any material which guide or have sample code in MSDC android app.

• Up0
  • Down0
AnkitK Moderator
Posted: Wed, 2018-05-16 10:56

Dear Customer,

Sample code is available in '80-PA884-3_C_App_to_MSDC_Interface_Spec.pdf' document, which is part of the SDK.

Samsple app is avilable in "MSDC_API_SAMPLE_APP-MSDC_4.2.01.03.2-android.zip", which is part of the SDK too.

Thanks

Ankit

• Up0
  • Down0
manish.kumar2
Posted: Thu, 2024-04-11 04:00

Please tell from where can I get this sample APP? I ahve downloaded latest 4.400 SDK but it doesn;t incldue any sample app. hence I am 

unable to find out api_stub_version_.jar file

• Up0
  • Down0
vikrsing
Posted: Thu, 2024-04-11 05:52

Hi,

Can you provide me the Android version and the QC chipset that you are using? 

Is this an official OEM request or you an end user looking for some personal usage ?Cause we have a separate portal for OEM engineers.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.