Forums - way to get camera stream data to virtual node created with v4l2loopback

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
way to get camera stream data to virtual node created with v4l2loopback
Ram
Posted: Wed, 2018-06-13 02:07

Hi

I am using OV5675 camera sensor on snapdragon 625 sbc with android oreo.  My requirement is to get the stream data from camera while any camera app using the camera. I have created virtual dev nodes(/dev/video*) using v4l2loopback. So how can i proceed to get the stream to virtual from camera device. If any other solutions please let me know.

Thanks

• Up0
  • Down0
Ram
Posted: Wed, 2018-06-20 22:59

Any solution?

• Up0
  • Down0
stokleygary
Posted: Sun, 2021-02-28 17:04

I'm intereting in this

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.