Forums - QPM login failure

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
QPM login failure
kamnotyze
Posted: Fri, 2023-07-14 08:06

After installing QPM3 , both on Linux and Windows I get the same issue after trying to login to QPM:

Quote:
[Error] : Failed ProductKit License Agreement : Response from Createpoint: {"active":0,"agreementRevId":67}

[Info] : Login failed

This is not a username/password issue, because if I deliberately enter a wrong password, I get a completely different error.
  • Up0
  • Down0
kunalpaode
Posted: Mon, 2023-07-17 14:39

I think all ya gotta do is fill out the forms on www.qualcomm.com/agreements.

• Up4
  • Down0
kamnotyze
Posted: Wed, 2023-07-19 02:19

Thank you, that indeed solved the issue! Out of curiosity, how is the user expected to discover this? I'd think these agreements would be shown after registration.

• Up0
  • Down0
kunalpaode
Posted: Wed, 2023-07-19 11:28

Yeah it took me a while to figure it out. It says it when trying to use the QPM (v1 or v3 (i dont remember)) after attempting to log in, but it did not say when using the CLI.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.