Forums - Voice exampples missing in SDK

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Voice exampples missing in SDK
sharvin.vittappan
Posted: Thu, 2023-05-11 02:22

Hi,

I installed Hexagon SDK 3.5.4 in my ubuntu machine and I am going through, <Path to Hexagon SDK>/Hexagon_SDK/3.5.4/docs/Voice/capi_v2_gain_walkthrough.html

According to the document steps for building the voice example capi_v2_gain is:

setup_sdk_env.cmd
cd <Hexagon SDK Dir>\examples\voice\capi_v2_gain
make tree V=hexagon_Debug_dynamic_toolv81_v60 VERBOSE=0

But in the SDK installation, I do not see "examples\voice" folder. Has this voice example folder has been removed?

Here in Hexagon_SDK/3.5.4/docs/Voice/TestingVoiceOnTarget.html, the document reffer to <HEXAGON_SDK_ROOT>/examples/audio/capi_v2_gain/

Is there no distiction between Audio  and voice? Documentation is confusing.

Thanks and regards,

Sharvin

• Up0
  • Down0
qingshen
Posted: Sun, 2023-05-14 20:24

No difference, there is only one  capi_v2_gain example module, could be document isn't updated.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.