Forums - QXDM5 cannot start by missing Qt5Webkit.dll.

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
QXDM5 cannot start by missing Qt5Webkit.dll.
setsuhiro.fukuyama
Posted: Mon, 2023-04-10 19:28

Hello, 

I installed QXDM5 to Windows10 from Qualcomm Package Manager. However whenever I start QXDM5, below message is displayed and never start.

"The code execution cannot proceed because Qt5Webkit.dll was not found. Reinstalling may fix this problem."

Of course reinstallation didn't fix it, and Qt5Webkit.dll is included in the QXDM5 folder. So, I cannot understand why the startup is rejected.

Before this issue, I installed QXDM4 from install package and update to QXDM5 from QPM. In this case, I could use QXDM5.

After I initialize my PC system, then install QXDM5 directly from QPM, this issue happens.

Does someone knows what is an issue? Thanks.

• Up0
  • Down0
tnguyen
Posted: Thu, 2023-05-04 13:01

I have the same issue too.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.