Forums - Installed SDK 4.5, but cannot find launch_hexagon_ide.cmd to launch the IDE

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Installed SDK 4.5, but cannot find launch_hexagon_ide.cmd to launch the IDE
shruti_kannan1
Posted: Fri, 2022-04-29 06:07

Hi,

I have installed the Hexagon SDK 4.5 using the Qulcomm Package Manager. The items I have installed are:

Hexagon SDk 4.x, Audio 1.x, Compute Add-on 1.x, Audio calibration tool v7.4

I have been trying to run the calculator example but the instructions say: 

To start the IDE from a CLI shell, run the %HEXAGON_SDK_ROOT%\launch_hexagon_ide.cmd for Windows installation

However, there is no such file in my SDK_ROOT directory. Could you please let me know how I can get this file? Thank you.

• Up0
  • Down0
qingshen
Posted: Mon, 2022-05-23 01:01
In the sdk document, it mentioned

NOTE: The Hexagon IDE is not installed by default with the Hexagon SDK. To install the Hexagon IDE, either select the Eclipse checkbox when installing the Hexagon SDK, or install it separately following these instructions

could you try it?
  • Up0
  • Down0
akshayalva030303
Posted: Thu, 2023-07-13 06:53

Hey I have the same problem, and I checked eclipse when I installed the SDK. What do you think the issue could be?

• Up0
  • Down0
pandapan
Posted: Sun, 2024-01-07 22:53
I have been troubled by this problem for three weeks and even reinstalled Windows twice. Finally, it was solved in the following two ways:
1. Find a program that you or others have installed, package it, copy and paste it, the default installation location is: C:\Qualcomm\Hexagon_SDK\tools\hexagon_ide
2. According to the "Available Online Sources for Dependencies" paragraph in the "Installing a Missing Dependency" chapter in the document "C:/Qualcomm/Hexagon_SDK/docs/tools/setup.html#sdk-dependencies", you can use this link https://www.intrinsyc.com/hexagonsdk/windows/eclipse-cpp-photon-R-win32-... to directly download the eclipse ide for hexagon
  • Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.