Forums - Issue running example program on Windows 10 in eclipse IDE

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Issue running example program on Windows 10 in eclipse IDE
sandhya.govindaraj
Posted: Thu, 2022-02-10 22:05

Hello,

I have Hexagon IDE installed in my Windows 10 PC.

I tried to import the calculator project as a Makefile project in hexagon eclipse IDE after running setup variables. 

I keep getting error that one or the other header file is missing. Should we check for all files and add the paths in include manually or are there some settings missing. 

Sometimes it complains that calculator.h file is not found. But I believe it should be an output generated by calculator.idl

Is there any place where I can find the complete documentation from installation till example execution on Windows

Thanks,

Sandhya 

P.S: I dont have a device connected yet. Would that be a concern to run even on Simulator

• Up0
  • Down0
xtang
Posted: Thu, 2022-03-10 01:50

you can refer to 4.3.0.0/docs/tools/ide.html, but we usually use command line to compile code or run simulator.

Thanks!

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.