Forums - No comm port found for Qualcomm HS-USB Device

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
No comm port found for Qualcomm HS-USB Device
Posted: Thu, 2022-01-06 18:27

I want to  use mini-dm on windows10,

First I installed Qualcomm USB driver (under Qualcomm\Hexagon_SDK\3.5.2\tools\debug\usb\setup.exe)

But when I run com_finder.py, outputs "No comm port found for Qualcomm HS-USB Device"

I uninstall and reinstall the drivers. the error persists 

(python27) C:\Qualcomm\Hexagon_SDK\3.5.2\scripts>python com_finder.py

No comm port found for Qualcomm HS-USB Device

how to resolve the problem?Thank You!!!
  • Up0
  • Down0
geoffrey.song
Posted: Thu, 2023-01-05 03:25

Same here.

Done install Qualcomm USB driver by QPM.

Running on Windows 10 22H2.

FYI.      I checked the python script and found that the main difference is the filter string between "ListPorts" and "FindQualcommUSBPort". So I assume COM6 is reachable if it shows some message like following "List of ports found containing 'Qualcomm HS-USB':         Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM6)".  Thus I changed the filter string from "Qualcomm HS-USB (Android DIAG|(MSM )*(Diagnostics))" to "Qualcomm HS-USB", and it does no harm so far.  For one thing to be noticed, I'm using SDK 5.2.x.

It seems Qualcomm has changed some of interfaces and contents since version 4.x.x.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.