Forums - I can't build Hexagon in the IDE.

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
I can't build Hexagon in the IDE.
ryo1i
Posted: Sun, 2021-08-22 23:05

Hi to all,

I try to Build Hexagon DSP program by using IDE (Eclopse)

I use Qualcomm package manager, and install below items in my Windows10 PC.

Qualcomm Hexagon SDK 4.3.0.0

Install folder is "C:\Qualcomm\Hexagon_SDK\4.3.0.0\"

I am following the steps below

1.Start a DOS prompt and execute the following command

>setup_sdk_env.cmd

>launch_hexagon_ide.cmd

2.Start the IDE( Eclipse)

3. Build execution

Select [project]-> [Build] in the IDE

so I can see below error in IDE window.

hexagon-clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Qualcomm/Hexagon_SDK/4.3.0.0/libs/common/qurt/ADSPv65MP/lib/crt0.o'
hexagon-clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Qualcomm/Hexagon_SDK/4.3.0.0/libs/common/qurt/ADSPv65MP/lib/libqurt.a'
hexagon-clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Qualcomm/Hexagon_SDK/4.3.0.0/libs/common/qurt/ADSPv65MP/lib/libqurtkernel.a'
hexagon-clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Qualcomm/Hexagon_SDK/4.3.0.0/libs/common/qurt/ADSPv65MP/lib/libqurtcfs.a'
hexagon-clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Qualcomm/Hexagon_SDK/4.3.0.0/libs/common/qurt/ADSPv65MP/lib/libqube_compat.a'
hexagon-clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Qualcomm/Hexagon_SDK/4.3.0.0/libs/common/qurt/ADSPv65MP/lib/libtimer.a'
hexagon-clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Qualcomm/Hexagon_SDK/4.3.0.0/libs/common/qurt/ADSPv65MP/lib/libposix.a'
hexagon-clang++: error: no such file or directory: 'C:/Qualcomm/Hexagon_SDK/4.3.0.0/libs/common/qurt/ADSPv65MP/examples/cust_config.o'

I fry to find "/Hexagon_SDK/4.3.0.0/libs/common/" folder.
But I can't find "common" folder under "libs" folder.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

I'm sorry to trouble you.

Best Regards

• Up0
  • Down0
chennak
Posted: Sun, 2021-08-22 23:58

Hi , 

Can you please elaborate on the steps that you used to build using IDE ?  like how you created the project and project type details. 

Thanks, 

Chenna 

• Up0
  • Down0
ryo1i
Posted: Mon, 2021-08-23 04:55
Thank you for your reply.
I am reassured to hear from you.
I'm not good at English. I'm sorry if you're rude.

I can success to Build Hexagon easy software.
After erasing all the remaining files, I was able to succeed by running it from the beginning.

I'm sorry to trouble you.
Thank you very much.

• Up0
  • Down0
jagadeshemandi29
Posted: Sun, 2023-07-23 22:53

hexagon-clang++: error: no such file or directory: '/home/nn3/Qualcomm_dsp/Hexagon_SDK/3.5.4/libs/common/qurt/ADSPv65MP/lib/crt0.o'
hexagon-clang++: error: no such file or directory: '/home/nn3/Qualcomm_dsp/Hexagon_SDK/3.5.4/libs/common/qurt/ADSPv65MP/lib/libqurt.a'
hexagon-clang++: error: no such file or directory: '/home/nn3/Qualcomm_dsp/Hexagon_SDK/3.5.4/libs/common/qurt/ADSPv65MP/lib/libqurtkernel.a'
hexagon-clang++: error: no such file or directory: '/home/nn3/Qualcomm_dsp/Hexagon_SDK/3.5.4/libs/common/qurt/ADSPv65MP/lib/libqurtcfs.a'
hexagon-clang++: error: no such file or directory: '/home/nn3/Qualcomm_dsp/Hexagon_SDK/3.5.4/libs/common/qurt/ADSPv65MP/lib/libqube_compat.a'
hexagon-clang++: error: no such file or directory: '/home/nn3/Qualcomm_dsp/Hexagon_SDK/3.5.4/libs/common/qurt/ADSPv65MP/lib/libtimer.a'
hexagon-clang++: error: no such file or directory: '/home/nn3/Qualcomm_dsp/Hexagon_SDK/3.5.4/libs/common/qurt/ADSPv65MP/lib/libposix.a'
hexagon-clang++: error: no such file or directory: '/home/nn3/Qualcomm_dsp/Hexagon_SDK/3.5.4/libs/common/qurt/ADSPv65MP/examples/cust_config.o'

how to slove this error i have same path in sdk but i don't have a ADSPv65MP floder ?

how to add cmakelists.txt file in hexgone ide for paticular project?

• Up0
  • Down0
prabpand
Posted: Mon, 2023-12-04 02:13

Hi,
The SDK folder structure got changed, you won't find SDK/libs/common folder in latest SDKs. Could you please elaborate on the steps you followed? If you used the correct SDK env setup script, then it should not try to find the files in libs/common folder.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.