Forums - libqhevc.c / Qualcomm HEVC Encoder

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
libqhevc.c / Qualcomm HEVC Encoder
mbadalla69420
Posted: Fri, 2021-06-18 18:53

Hello,

I am a developer who is working on getting HEVC encoder support running for FFMPEG on Qualcomm hardware.My main question is about the libqhevc.c file that is referenced in the manual that is on the website:

and 

I can't seem to find the libqhevc.c file that has been referenced in Section 4 of the first PDF or even the QcHevcEncode binary that has been referenced in both. The former is required in order to incorporate Qualcomm HEVC in FFMPEG. Does anyone have the file or can advise as to where that file is and can be found ? I have emailed the email address they have included in the PDFs for help but have not received a reply from them at all. I have also dropped a Contact Us form on Qualcomm's main official website and have not received a reply from them also. 

I'd be super grateful. Thanks so much in advance.

Best and stay safe !
  • Up0
  • Down0
erik1
Posted: Mon, 2021-09-06 03:26

I'm having the same issue. Is this file available somewhere?

Cheers,
Erik

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.