Forums - Upgrade from QML

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Upgrade from QML
yeonseok
Posted: Mon, 2020-10-05 05:30

Hi all,

I'm Yeonseok and I'm under Qualcomm R&D Morpheus team.

I was keep using QML-1.3.0 for our demo android application, but found that they are no longer available for cutting-edge android phones. Since that, I'm trying to find upper version of QML but it seems that they are no longer availble but it automatically redirect me to Hexagon SDK. So, here are my questions.

Q1) Is Hexagon SDK is latest QML? If not, does it include QML inside? If both are not, does anybody knows how to get latest QML?

Q2) I can't downliad Hexagon SDK since if I click 'agree' button while checking license agreement, it shows nothing but just refresh the web page. Do I need any additional privilege? 

Thanks,

Yeonseok.

• Up0
  • Down0
jddennis
Posted: Mon, 2020-10-05 09:43
Yeonsook, For question #2, I worked with IT to add the proper permissions for you, so you should be able to download the Hexagon SDK after clicking through the license agreement now. Let me know if you run into any other trouble. For question #1, I have asked for assistance from someone on the product team to follow up. We did sunset Qualcomm Math Library, so it is no longer available for download.
  • Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.