Forums - HEXAGON tools are not present

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
HEXAGON tools are not present
vishnusudhan.kj
Posted: Wed, 2018-09-26 00:04

I tried to install SDK3.3.3 ver in windows 10  64bit PC .

While building the tool ,its shows the following Error:

!! ERROR:
!! ERROR: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!! ERROR: *** HEXAGON tools are not present
!! ERROR: *** Please install HEXAGON tools RTOS 1.1, 2.0Beta, etc.
!! ERROR: *** Currently setup for RTOS: 8.1.05
!! ERROR: *** Missing RTOS PATH: D:/OPEN_SSC6/openssc6.0new/OPENSSC_6.0/snapdragon_scep.gen.6.0_files_00011.1/HD22/HD22_2/slpi_proc/build/bsp/core_root_libs/build/None/8.1.05
!! ERROR: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!! ERROR:

But I installed Hexagon tools 8.1.05 ,still i showing the same Issue.

How to solve this Issue?

Thanks,

vishnu

• Up0
  • Down0
russell.wong
Posted: Thu, 2023-01-19 17:23

I keep running into this post without an answer.

Since you have Hexagon already installed you have to add the toolchain version flag.

The command should look like the build.py command you had before with "-tv 8.1.05" or whichever toolchain version you are using. It may be too late for Vishnu, but hopefully this will save someone else some pain.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.