Forums - fail to run Hexagon SDK example on Pixel 2

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
fail to run Hexagon SDK example on Pixel 2
pasureocean
Posted: Tue, 2018-09-04 01:43

I am trying to running examples of Hexagon DSP SDK on my Pixel 2.

The example is "3.3.3/examples/compute/conv3x3a32_v60" , and I get logs like below.

wzh@cmpl-alios[1]conv3x3a32_v60 $ adb shell
walleye:/ # LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/system/lib:/vendor/lib ADSP_LIBRARY_PATH='/system/lib/rfsa/adsp:/vendor/lib/rfsa/adsp:/dsp;' /vendor/bin/conv3x3a32_v60
Usage: conv3x3a32_v60 <width (must be multiple of 128)> <height> <number of frames> <uSec per frame> <DSP MIPS vote> <BUS MBPS vote> <verbose (0/1)>
No arguments given, using defaults: 1920 1080 1 33333 1000 12000 0.
return value from dspCV_initQ6() : -1
src/conv3x3a32_v60.c:190::error: -1: 0 == retVal
error: -1
calling dspCV_deinitQ6()...
return value from dspCV_deinitQ6(): -1
- failure

I look into this error, and found that the root failure is `remote_handle_open("dspCV)"` which should be implementated by `libadsprpc.so`. As this is close sourced, I still checked Android log and found that adsprpc seems trying to open `oemconfig.so` but run into failure.

• fastrpc_apps_user.c:639: Error fffffffb: remote handle open domain failed. domain 0, name dspCV, dlerror cannot open oemconfig.so

• fastrpc_apps_user.c:639: Error fffffffb: remote handle open domain failed. domain 0, name dspCV, dlerror signature verify start failed for libdspCV_skel.so

I navigated the image of Pixel 2, fail to find the `oemconfig.so`.

So, the question is, is this failure is expected on Pixel 2 (i once read that DSP is disabled from user on Pixel2)?

If this is not expected, how can i get the `oemconfig.so` correctly setupped?

Thank you very much!

• Up0
  • Down0
gesqdn-forum
Posted: Tue, 2019-03-05 04:39

Hi pasureocean,

Can you look into the below post for solving your issue,

https://developer.qualcomm.com/forum/qdn-forums/software/snapdragon-neural-processing-engine-sdk/35106

Let us know the status about the progress. Also confirm your device is a development device not the end product.

• Up0
  • Down0
Sebastien
Posted: Sat, 2023-08-05 03:09
Re: fail to run Hexagon SDK example on Pixel 2
  • Up0
  • Down0
mado.jessu
Posted: Sat, 2023-08-05 03:35
Re: fail to run Hexagon SDK example on Pixel 2 usages
  • Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.