Forums - How can I print the Hexagon log in the terminal?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
How can I print the Hexagon log in the terminal?
jialis
Posted: Wed, 2018-08-29 02:50

Hardware:   SD845 development kit.

Software:    Hexagon SDK 3.3.3, nnlib.

Only the printf in android_release binary (the source code is in nnib/test/) works properly.

Those log command (alsl printf in the bottom level) in the hexogon so file (source code in nnlib/hexagon/src/ )doesn't print anything to the screen.

There is a hhexagon_nn_set_debug_level function, but I cannot find any instruction about what value means what?

I set it to several different values, 5, 16, 1024, 32767, but none of them works.

• Up0
  • Down0
fearollchan
Profile picture
Posted: Mon, 2019-05-20 23:39

I also meet the question,  did you slove it now ?

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.