Forums - Main architecture setting in Eclipse

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Main architecture setting in Eclipse
naveen.francis
Posted: Mon, 2018-01-29 05:11

Hi,

I've written an application for V62 (Linux SDK 3.3.2), but am unable to set the version in properties->C/C++Build->Settings->Hexagon C Compiler->General->Processor architecture, because the highest version there is V60. I've mentioned the processor architecture as v62 in other places such as when I create a new project, run configurations in the simulator etc. But the version mentioned in the aforementioned C/C++ setting, creates the executable with V60, due to which I get a warning and am hence not able to use the intrinsic available for versions greater than v61. The warning message is -

"Architecture of executable does not match command-line architecture, main_arch=60, cmdline_cpu=62.
hexagon-sim INFO: The rev_id used in the simulation is 0x00004062 (v62a_512)"

How can I set the correct processor architecture to avoid this warning?

• Up0
  • Down0
chennak
Posted: Tue, 2018-01-30 05:49

you can change the architecture in Hexagon properties 

Properties -> Hexagon -> Processor Architecture. 

• Up0
  • Down0
DavidZ
Posted: Fri, 2018-02-09 15:29

Hi Naveen,

I am using window version of SDK3.3.2..

I have same issue as yours. No matter how you change the Process architecture field, the warning message always shows "Architecture of executable does not match command-line architecture, main_arch=60,....".

Have you found the solution already?

Thanks!

• Up0
  • Down0
naveen.francis
Posted: Sun, 2018-02-11 01:21

Hi David,

I added the v62 flag to project->properties->C/C++ build->Hexagon C compiler -> miscallaneous flags, and it worked! Good luck.

Cheers

• Up0
  • Down0
DavidZ
Posted: Mon, 2018-02-12 13:34

Hi Naveen,

Works here now.

Thanks!

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.