Forums - SDK 3.3 two resources of the same name compiler error

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
SDK 3.3 two resources of the same name compiler error
harhoang
Posted: Thu, 2017-10-05 00:14
Hi folks - trying to compile the examples/common/rpcperf project in the eclipse IDE - and I'm seeing "two resources of the same name" error.

Would you know how to resolve this?

Best.

Errors occurred during the build.
Errors running builder 'CDT Builder' on project 'fastRPC'.
Internal error building project fastRPC configuration LLVM_Debug
Generated resource conflict: 
two resources of the same name: /fastRPC/LLVM_Debug/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.cdt.make.core/specs.o 
generated by different tools 
tool1: Hexagon C++ Compiler 
tool2: Hexagon C Compiler

two resources of the same name: /fastRPC/LLVM_Debug/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.cdt.make.core/specs.o 

Internal error building project fastRPC configuration LLVM_Debug

• Up0
  • Down0
chennak
Posted: Fri, 2017-10-13 03:16

How did you import rpcperf to IDE.  can you please import as Makefile Project ? 

File -> import -> C/C++ -> Existing Code as Makefile Project 

• Up0
  • Down0
harhoang
Posted: Mon, 2017-11-20 15:14

ok Im ported as makefile, but now I see build errors when I attempt to right click project and build.

"cannot run program "make" : Launching Failed.

What else do I need to setup? 

Thanks

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.