Forums - Linking To dspCV_skel from other skel.so

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Linking To dspCV_skel from other skel.so
jumonatr
Posted: Wed, 2017-04-26 17:23

Hey y'all,

I'm building a dynamic module I want to invoke using FastRPC in the same fashion as the calculator_c++14 sample, but I also need to utilize the hvx units. In order to do so, I've added a dll dependency to libdspCV_skel.

I'm currently trying to get something stood up in the simulator as I don't yet have the hardware available.

When I try and load my module (libMageDSP_skel.so) from my QEXE (using dlopen) it fails because it says the HAP and qurt symbols are undefined in the libdspCV_skel.so.

Another weird thing is that when I add libdspCV_skel as a dependency, when loading my .so it says I also require libapps_mem_heap.so as a dependency which isn't referred to anywhere in the sdk. Adding that so as a dependency then gets me to this state where there are a bunch of unresolved symbols.

The variant I'm using is hexagon_Release_dynamic_toolv80_v62. (sdk windows 3.2)

Thank you for you help,

Julien.

The error messages:

undefined PLT  symbol #23 HAP_get_chip_family_id in libdspCV_skel.so: ERROR:0x50:324:symbol.c
plt object relocation failure: ERROR:0x50:274:mdreloc.c
undefined PLT  symbol #7 qurt_hvx_get_units in libdspCV_skel.so: ERROR:0x50:324:symbol.c
undefined PLT  symbol #72 qurt_hvx_reserve in libdspCV_skel.so: ERROR:0x50:324:symbol.c
undefined PLT  symbol #58 qurt_hvx_cancel_reserve in libdspCV_skel.so: ERROR:0x50:324:symbol.c
undefined PLT  symbol #37 HAP_power_set in libdspCV_skel.so: ERROR:0x50:324:symbol.c
undefined PLT  symbol #62 qurt_hvx_get_mode in libdspCV_skel.so: ERROR:0x50:324:symbol.c
undefined PLT  symbol #60 qurt_hvx_lock in libdspCV_skel.so: ERROR:0x50:324:symbol.c
undefined PLT  symbol #55 qurt_hvx_try_lock in libdspCV_skel.so: ERROR:0x50:324:symbol.c
undefined PLT  symbol #33 qurt_hvx_unlock in libdspCV_skel.so: ERROR:0x50:324:symbol.c
  • Up0
  • Down0
chennak
Posted: Thu, 2017-04-27 02:57

libapps_mem_heap.so is present at <SDK_ROOT>libs\common\apps_mem_heap\ship

• Up0
  • Down0
jumonatr
Posted: Thu, 2017-04-27 15:32

I know, I found it and linked it in as I said in my post. I just thought it was was weird that no other sample was using it yet I had to and thought I'd mention it.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.