Forums - What is the Segmentation fault?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
What is the Segmentation fault?
just4you
Profile picture
Posted: Tue, 2016-09-06 01:26

I run the calculator example on the common directory.

The result :

./calculator 0 0 10

- starting calculator test
- allocate 40 bytes from ION heap
- creating sequence of numbers from 0 to 9
- compute sum on the aDSP
/media/intrinsyc/BigDrive/Project/APQ8074Flight/LNX.LER.1.0-68037/APQ8074Flight/oe-core/build/tmp-eglibc/work/cortexa8hf-vfp-neon-linux-gnueabi/adsprpc/1.0-r0/adsprpc-1.0/src/fastrpc_apps_user.c:136:failed to create tls key/media/intrinsyc/BigDrive/Project/APQ8074Flight/LNX.LER.1.0-68037/APQ8074Flight/oe-core/build/tmp-eglibc/work/cortexa8hf-vfp-neon-linux-gnueabi/adsprpc/1.0-r0/adsprpc-1.0/src/listener_android.c:112:listener using ion heap: -1
Segmentation fault

all other examples are shown the same errors.
What's wrong?

Please, let me know about this problem.
  • Up0
  • Down0
just4you
Profile picture
Posted: Tue, 2016-09-06 02:16

I'd found the solution on the github.com

https://github.com/ATLFlight/ATLFlightDocs/issues/10

Yes. This looks like old dsp image. Can you please update the dsp image with the sdk_addon that is provided in http://support.intrinsyc.com/attachments/download/453/qcom_flight_controller_hexagon_sdk_add_on_for_Flight_3.0.zip

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.