Forums - Signing problem

25 posts / 0 new
Last post
Signing problem
yi.changming
Posted: Mon, 2016-09-05 19:48

Hello, I used  released SDK 3.0.

Unfortunately,  when I proceed to running the calculator app I get the following error

1|ailsa_ii:/data # ./calculator 0 1 1000
./calculator 0 1 1000

- starting calculator test
- allocate 4000 bytes from ION heap
- creating sequence of numbers from 0 to 999
- compute sum on the aDSP
Error: compute on aDSP failed

usage: ./calculator <1/0 run locally> <1/0 logcat> <uint32 size>

Here is what I see in logcat:

01-14 14:59:43.466  3027  3028 E adsprpc : sigverify.c:684:0x10af:codesig root: 0c,09,76,0d  (qc test)
01-14 14:59:43.469  3027  3028 E adsprpc : sigverify.c:699:0x10af:  image root[0]: b6,6f,91,3f 
01-14 14:59:43.470  3027  3027 E adsprpc : vendor/qcom/proprietary/adsprpc/src/fastrpc_apps_user.c:421::error: -5: 0 == (nErr = dlerr)
01-14 14:59:43.470  3027  3027 D adsprpc : vendor/qcom/proprietary/adsprpc/src/fastrpc_apps_user.c:425: dlopen error: calculator signature verify start failed for libcalculator_skel.so
01-14 14:59:43.471  3027  3028 E adsprpc : sigverify.c:701:0x10af::error: signature does not match image root

Thanks in advance for any help.
  • Up0
  • Down0
chenna
Posted: Mon, 2016-09-05 21:01

I guess you are trying on OpenQ 8096 DB, the build that these dragonboards are shipped with  has problems in generating testsig.

Please follow the steps mentioned below to generate test-sig

-> to get the serial number run this command adb shell cat /sys/devices/soc0/serial_number

-> convert the serial number to hex, and pass it to elfsigner.py as follows  

python tools/elfsigner/elfsigner.py -t serialNum 

-> testsignature will be saved at tools\elfsigner\output\testsig-xxxx.so 

push it to device 

adb push testsig-xx.so /system/lib/rfsa/adsp/

and try rerunning the calculator 

• Up0
  • Down0
yi.changming
Posted: Mon, 2016-09-05 21:50

hi chenna

i now work  on  P996A01_N of zte, it is msm8996 platform. i had tried your method, it is still error.

what do it need to do additionally if i use zte board?

• Up0
  • Down0
chenna
Posted: Mon, 2016-09-05 21:59

can you provide me the getserial output

adb shell /data/getserial

• Up0
  • Down0
yi.changming
Posted: Mon, 2016-09-05 22:04
ailsa_ii:/data # ./getserial
./getserial
####################Serial number (see below)###########################

Serial Num : 0x89ce0d82

####################Serial number (see above)###########################
  • Up0
  • Down0
chenna
Posted: Mon, 2016-09-05 22:36

ok , cool 

can you just run python C:\Qualcomm\Hexagon_SDK\3.0\scripts\testsig.py and provide the ouput 

• Up0
  • Down0
yi.changming
Posted: Mon, 2016-09-05 23:27

hi chenna

C:\Qualcomm\Hexagon_SDK\3.0\tools\elfsigner>python C:\Qualcomm\Hexagon_SDK\3.0\scripts\testsig.py

---- root/remount device ----
adbd is already running as root
remount succeeded
1169 KB/s (19156 bytes in 0.016s)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Qualcomm\Hexagon_SDK\3.0\scripts\testsig.py", line 60, in <module>
    generate_testisg()
unction to initialize debug_agent
  File "C:\Qualcomm\Hexagon_SDK\3.0\scripts\testsig.py", line 37, in generate_testisg
    serialNum = subprocess.check_output(getSerialNum, shell=True)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'check_output'

i think that the cmd (adb shell /data/getserial | grep -o \"0.*\" | tr -d "\\n\\r") may be problem.
  • Up0
  • Down0
chenna
Posted: Tue, 2016-09-06 00:01

ok , for the time being you can comment this line in testsig.py

serialNum = subprocess.check_output(getSerialNum, shell=True)

and add serialNum=0x89ce0d82 and continue running the script. 

to find the actual problem with that command, can you provide use the output of this command

adb shell /data/getserial | grep -o \"0.*\" 

• Up0
  • Down0
yi.changming
Posted: Tue, 2016-09-06 00:24

ok

i had find the reason when run  testsig.py

i update python version to 2.7 and modify the cmd to

getSerialNum='adb shell /data/getserial | grep -o "0.*" | tr -d "\\n\\r"'

and the output is 

C:\Qualcomm\Hexagon_SDK\3.0\tools\elfsigner>python C:\Qualcomm\Hexagon_SDK\3.0\scripts\testsig.py
remount succeeded
1700 KB/s (19156 bytes in 0.011s)
Logging to C:\Qualcomm\Hexagon_SDK\3.0\tools\elfsigner\testsigs\Elfsigner_log.txt

Attention:
        Use of this tool is conditioned upon your compliance with Qualcomm
        Technologies'(and its affiliates') license terms and conditions;
        including, without limitations, such terms and conditions addressing
        the use of such tools with open source software.

Agree? [y/n]:
        y
Signing a file may take up to 3 minutes due to network connectivity. Please wait patiently.
------------------------------------------------------------
Signing complete! Output saved at C:\Qualcomm\Hexagon_SDK\3.0\tools\elfsigner\testsigs\testsig-0x89ce0d82.so

testsig generated sucessfully

---- Push Test Signature ----

mkdir: '/system/lib/rfsa': File exists
mkdir: '/system/lib/rfsa/adsp': File exists
1052 KB/s (24784 bytes in 0.023s)
Done
  • Up0
  • Down0
yi.changming
Posted: Tue, 2016-09-06 00:59

the logcat is
01-14 20:24:28.081  3040  3040 E adsprpc : vendor/qcom/proprietary/adsprpc/src/fastrpc_apps_user.c:421::error: -5: 0 ==
(nErr = dlerr)
01-14 20:24:28.081  3040  3041 E adsprpc : sigverify.c:553:0x50ad::error: -1: -1 != (*num_segments = GetProp_uint32(pHan
dle, "num_segments",-1))
01-14 20:24:28.082  3040  3040 D adsprpc : vendor/qcom/proprietary/adsprpc/src/fastrpc_apps_user.c:425: dlopen error: ca
lculator signature verify start failed for libcalculator_skel.so
01-14 20:24:28.083  3040  3041 E adsprpc : sigverify.c:623:0x50ad::error: -1: 0 == Read_Hash_From_Devcfg(so_name, (const
 byte**) &p_elf->pHashes, &p_elf->cbHashes, &num_segments)
  • Up0
  • Down0
chenna
Posted: Tue, 2016-09-06 01:48

You can run the calculator now . It will work

• Up0
  • Down0
yi.changming
Posted: Tue, 2016-09-06 02:02

hi chenna

i had reboot the phone to run the calculator, the previous relay is the log output, it had still error.

can you call me 02168896132

• Up0
  • Down0
chenna
Posted: Tue, 2016-09-06 04:14

Test-sig command script output suggest that the test-sig has pushed to target but not sure why the logcat is showing the same error again , can you clean the logcat and rerun the calculator walkthrough script and proivde both calc walkthrough and logcat output

• Up0
  • Down0
yi.changming
Posted: Tue, 2016-09-06 17:58

hi chenna

i used the getserial to get the device serial number before,

then you ask me to get device serial number by testsig.py,we solve the script problem.

but this  both generate testsig-0x89ce0d82.so, i think that they are alike.

• Up0
  • Down0
yi.changming
Posted: Tue, 2016-09-06 18:21

hi chenna

in the sdk doc, i see

Signatures generated using the elfsigner from the SDK allow SDK users to prototype and test their software on debug devices such as Dragon Boards. However these testsigs and signed .so files would not authenticate successfully on production devices such as OEM phones and tablets.

To enable a .so to be successfully deployed on production devices across a large number of OEM devices, the dynamic module needs to be production signed by the OEM. ISVs are encouraged to work with their OEM POCs to have the modules production signed for OEM devices.

i need  how to check the info in zte devices.

• Up0
  • Down0
yi.changming
Posted: Fri, 2016-09-09 00:09
C:\Qualcomm\Hexagon_SDK\3.0\examples\common\calculator>python calculator_walkthrough.py
---- Build calculator example for both Android and Hexagon ----
make: Entering directory `C:/Qualcomm/Hexagon_SDK/3.0/examples/common/calculator'
cleaning ../../../libs/common/atomic
cleaning ../../../test/common/test_util
cleaning ../../../libs/common/rpcmem
cleaning .
make: Leaving directory `C:/Qualcomm/Hexagon_SDK/3.0/examples/common/calculator'
make: Entering directory `C:/Qualcomm/Hexagon_SDK/3.0/examples/common/calculator'
making ../../../libs/common/atomic
making ../../../test/common/test_util
making ../../../libs/common/rpcmem
making .
make: Leaving directory `C:/Qualcomm/Hexagon_SDK/3.0/examples/common/calculator'
cleaning ../../../libs/common/atomic
cleaning ../../../test/common/test_util
cleaning ../../../libs/common/rpcmem
cleaning ../../../test/common/test_main
cleaning .
making ../../../libs/common/atomic
Target: hexagon
Thread model: posix
QuIC LLVM Hexagon Clang version 7.2.12
 "C:\Qualcomm\HEXAGON_Tools\7.2.12\Tools\bin\hexagon-clang.exe" -cc1 -triple hexagon -S -disable-free -main-file-name at
omic.c -mrelocation-model pic -pic-level 1 -mrelocation-model pic -pic-level 1 -mdisable-fp-elim -mno-zero-initialized-i
n-bss -relaxed-aliasing -fmath-errno -no-integrated-as -mconstructor-aliases -target-cpu hexagonv60 -target-feature +hvx
 -target-cpu hexagonv60 -fno-signed-char -fhexagon-dinkumware-compat -fshort-enums -Wreturn-type -fno-use-cxa-atexit -ml
lvm -hexagon-small-data-threshold=0 -D__HVX__ -mllvm -machine-sink-outside-loop -mllvm -use-dwarf3-form-flags=true -mllv
m -enable-tcm-inline-heuristic=true -v -g -fdata-sections -coverage-file "C:\\Users\\ADMINI~1\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\ato
mic-241988.s" -resource-dir "C:\\Qualcomm\\HEXAGON_Tools\\7.2.12\\Tools\\bin\\..\\lib\\clang\\3.5.0" -D __V_DYNAMIC__ -D
 "__FILENAME__=\"atomic.c\"" -D _DEBUG -I inc -I ../../../incs/stddef -I hexagon_Debug_dynamic -internal-externc-isystem
 C:/Qualcomm/HEXAGON_Tools/7.2.12/Tools/bin/../target/hexagon/include -O0 -Wall -Werror -Wno-cast-align -Wpointer-arith
-Wno-missing-braces -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wstrict-prototypes -Wnested-externs -fno-dwarf-directory-asm -fdebug-compilati
on-dir "C:\\Qualcomm\\Hexagon_SDK\\3.0\\libs\\common\\atomic" -ferror-limit 19 -fmessage-length 120 -mstackrealign -fsho
rt-enums -fno-use-cxa-atexit -fobjc-runtime=gcc -fdiagnostics-show-option -fcolor-diagnostics -mllvm -num-clusters=4 -ml
lvm -FJcycles=850 -mllvm -autopar-check-hvx-ops=true -mllvm -disable-hsdr -o "C:\\Users\\ADMINI~1\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\
\atomic-241988.s" -x c src/atomic.c
clang -cc1 version 3.5.0 based upon LLVM 3.5.0 default target hexagon-unknown--elf
#include "..." search starts here:
#include <...> search starts here:
 inc
 ../../../incs/stddef
 hexagon_Debug_dynamic
 C:/Qualcomm/HEXAGON_Tools/7.2.12/Tools/bin/../target/hexagon/include
 C:\Qualcomm\HEXAGON_Tools\7.2.12\Tools\bin\..\lib\clang\3.5.0\include
End of search list.
 "C:/Qualcomm/HEXAGON_Tools/7.2.12/Tools/bin\hexagon-llvm-mc.exe" -relocation-model=pic -march=hexagon -filetype=obj -mc
pu=hexagonv60 -o hexagon_Debug_dynamic/atomic.o -gpsize=0 "C:\\Users\\ADMINI~1\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\atomic-241988.s"
 "C:\Qualcomm\HEXAGON_Tools\7.2.12\Tools\bin\hexagon-clang.exe" -cc1 -triple hexagon -S -disable-free -main-file-name ca
e.c -mrelocation-model pic -pic-level 1 -mrelocation-model pic -pic-level 1 -mdisable-fp-elim -mno-zero-initialized-in-b
ss -relaxed-aliasing -fmath-errno -no-integrated-as -mconstructor-aliases -target-cpu hexagonv60 -target-feature +hvx -t
arget-cpu hexagonv60 -fno-signed-char -fhexagon-dinkumware-compat -fshort-enums -Wreturn-type -fno-use-cxa-atexit -mllvm
 -hexagon-small-data-threshold=0 -D__HVX__ -mllvm -machine-sink-outside-loop -mllvm -use-dwarf3-form-flags=true -mllvm -
enable-tcm-inline-heuristic=true -v -g -fdata-sections -coverage-file "C:\\Users\\ADMINI~1\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\cae-36
3b0c.s" -resource-dir "C:\\Qualcomm\\HEXAGON_Tools\\7.2.12\\Tools\\bin\\..\\lib\\clang\\3.5.0" -D __V_DYNAMIC__ -D "__FI
LENAME__=\"cae.c\"" -D _DEBUG -I inc -I ../../../incs/stddef -I hexagon_Debug_dynamic -internal-externc-isystem C:/Qualc
omm/HEXAGON_Tools/7.2.12/Tools/bin/../target/hexagon/include -O0 -Wall -Werror -Wno-cast-align -Wpointer-arith -Wno-miss
ing-braces -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wstrict-prototypes -Wnested-externs -fno-dwarf-directory-asm -fdebug-compilation-dir "C
:\\Qualcomm\\Hexagon_SDK\\3.0\\libs\\common\\atomic" -ferror-limit 19 -fmessage-length 120 -mstackrealign -fshort-enums
-fno-use-cxa-atexit -fobjc-runtime=gcc -fdiagnostics-show-option -fcolor-diagnostics -mllvm -num-clusters=4 -mllvm -FJcy
cles=850 -mllvm -autopar-check-hvx-ops=true -mllvm -disable-hsdr -o "C:\\Users\\ADMINI~1\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\cae-363b
0c.s" -x c src/cae.c
clang -cc1 version 3.5.0 based upon LLVM 3.5.0 default target hexagon-unknown--elf
 inc
 ../../../incs/stddef
 hexagon_Debug_dynamic
End of search list.
 "C:/Qualcomm/HEXAGON_Tools/7.2.12/Tools/bin\hexagon-llvm-mc.exe" -relocation-model=pic -march=hexagon -filetype=obj -mc
pu=hexagonv60 -o hexagon_Debug_dynamic/cae.o -gpsize=0 "C:\\Users\\ADMINI~1\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\cae-363b0c.s"
 "C:\Qualcomm\HEXAGON_Tools\7.2.12\Tools\bin\hexagon-clang.exe" -cc1 -triple hexagon -S -disable-free -main-file-name at
omic_q.c -mrelocation-model pic -pic-level 1 -mrelocation-model pic -pic-level 1 -mdisable-fp-elim -mno-zero-initialized
-in-bss -relaxed-aliasing -fmath-errno -no-integrated-as -mconstructor-aliases -target-cpu hexagonv60 -target-feature +h
vx -target-cpu hexagonv60 -fno-signed-char -fhexagon-dinkumware-compat -fshort-enums -Wreturn-type -fno-use-cxa-atexit -
mllvm -hexagon-small-data-threshold=0 -D__HVX__ -mllvm -machine-sink-outside-loop -mllvm -use-dwarf3-form-flags=true -ml
lvm -enable-tcm-inline-heuristic=true -v -g -fdata-sections -coverage-file "C:\\Users\\ADMINI~1\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\a
tomic_q-b29cd7.s" -resource-dir "C:\\Qualcomm\\HEXAGON_Tools\\7.2.12\\Tools\\bin\\..\\lib\\clang\\3.5.0" -D __V_DYNAMIC_
_ -D "__FILENAME__=\"atomic_q.c\"" -D _DEBUG -I inc -I ../../../incs/stddef -I hexagon_Debug_dynamic -internal-externc-i
system C:/Qualcomm/HEXAGON_Tools/7.2.12/Tools/bin/../target/hexagon/include -O0 -Wall -Werror -Wno-cast-align -Wpointer-
arith -Wno-missing-braces -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wstrict-prototypes -Wnested-externs -fno-dwarf-directory-asm -fdebug-com
pilation-dir "C:\\Qualcomm\\Hexagon_SDK\\3.0\\libs\\common\\atomic" -ferror-limit 19 -fmessage-length 120 -mstackrealign
 -fshort-enums -fno-use-cxa-atexit -fobjc-runtime=gcc -fdiagnostics-show-option -fcolor-diagnostics -mllvm -num-clusters
=4 -mllvm -FJcycles=850 -mllvm -autopar-check-hvx-ops=true -mllvm -disable-hsdr -o "C:\\Users\\ADMINI~1\\AppData\\Local\
\Temp\\atomic_q-b29cd7.s" -x c src/atomic_q.c
 inc
 ../../../incs/stddef
 hexagon_Debug_dynamic
End of search list.
pu=hexagonv60 -o hexagon_Debug_dynamic/atomic_q.o -gpsize=0 "C:\\Users\\ADMINI~1\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\atomic_q-b29cd7.
s"
 "C:/Qualcomm/HEXAGON_Tools/7.2.12/Tools/bin\hexagon-link.exe" -march=hexagon -mcpu=hexagonv60 -G0 -o hexagon_Debug_dyna
mic/atomic_q C:/Qualcomm/HEXAGON_Tools/7.2.12/Tools/bin/../target/hexagon/lib/v60/G0/crt0_standalone.o C:/Qualcomm/HEXAG
ON_Tools/7.2.12/Tools/bin/../target/hexagon/lib/v60/G0/crt0.o C:/Qualcomm/HEXAGON_Tools/7.2.12/Tools/bin/../target/hexag
on/lib/v60/G0/init.o -LC:/Qualcomm/HEXAGON_Tools/7.2.12/Tools/bin/../target/hexagon/lib/v60/G0 -LC:/Qualcomm/HEXAGON_Too
ls/7.2.12/Tools/bin/../target/hexagon/lib -LC:/Qualcomm/HEXAGON_Tools/7.2.12/Tools/bin/../target/hexagon/lib/v60 --start
-group --whole-archive -lc -lgcc -lstdc++ C:/Qualcomm/HEXAGON_Tools/7.2.12/Tools/target/hexagon/lib/v60/G0/libhexagon.a
--no-whole-archive --end-group --dynamic-linker= -E --force-dynamic --start-group hexagon_Debug_dynamic/atomic_q.o hexag
on_Debug_dynamic/atomic.a --end-group --start-group -lstandalone -lc -lgcc --end-group C:/Qualcomm/HEXAGON_Tools/7.2.12/
Tools/bin/../target/hexagon/lib/v60/G0/fini.o
hexagon-sim INFO: The rev_id used in the simulation is 0x00004060 (v60a_512)

Done!
        T0: Insns=30126 Packets=15166
        T1: Insns=0 Packets=0
        T2: Insns=0 Packets=0
        T3: Insns=0 Packets=0
        Total: Insns=30126 Pcycles=30334
making ../../../test/common/test_util
 "C:\Qualcomm\HEXAGON_Tools\7.2.12\Tools\bin\hexagon-clang.exe" -cc1 -triple hexagon -S -disable-free -main-file-name te
st_utils.c -mrelocation-model pic -pic-level 1 -mrelocation-model pic -pic-level 1 -mdisable-fp-elim -mno-zero-initializ
ed-in-bss -relaxed-aliasing -fmath-errno -no-integrated-as -mconstructor-aliases -target-cpu hexagonv60 -target-feature
+hvx -target-cpu hexagonv60 -fno-signed-char -fhexagon-dinkumware-compat -fshort-enums -Wreturn-type -fno-use-cxa-atexit
 -mllvm -hexagon-small-data-threshold=0 -D__HVX__ -mllvm -machine-sink-outside-loop -mllvm -use-dwarf3-form-flags=true -
mllvm -enable-tcm-inline-heuristic=true -v -g -fdata-sections -coverage-file "C:\\Users\\ADMINI~1\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\
\test_utils-ef6bc3.s" -resource-dir "C:\\Qualcomm\\HEXAGON_Tools\\7.2.12\\Tools\\bin\\..\\lib\\clang\\3.5.0" -D __V_DYNA
MIC__ -D "__FILENAME__=\"test_utils.c\"" -D _DEBUG -I inc -I src -I ../../../incs -I ../../../incs/stddef -I hexagon_Deb
ug_dynamic -internal-externc-isystem C:/Qualcomm/HEXAGON_Tools/7.2.12/Tools/bin/../target/hexagon/include -O0 -Wall -Wer
ror -Wno-cast-align -Wpointer-arith -Wno-missing-braces -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wstrict-prototypes -Wnested-externs -fno-d
warf-directory-asm -fdebug-compilation-dir "C:\\Qualcomm\\Hexagon_SDK\\3.0\\test\\common\\test_util" -ferror-limit 19 -f
message-length 120 -mstackrealign -fshort-enums -fno-use-cxa-atexit -fobjc-runtime=gcc -fdiagnostics-show-option -fcolor
-diagnostics -mllvm -num-clusters=4 -mllvm -FJcycles=850 -mllvm -autopar-check-hvx-ops=true -mllvm -disable-hsdr -o "C:\
\Users\\ADMINI~1\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\test_utils-ef6bc3.s" -x c src/test_utils.c
ignoring nonexistent directory "inc"
 src
 ../../../incs
 ../../../incs/stddef
 hexagon_Debug_dynamic
End of search list.
pu=hexagonv60 -o hexagon_Debug_dynamic/test_utils.o -gpsize=0 "C:\\Users\\ADMINI~1\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\test_utils-ef6
bc3.s"
 "C:\Qualcomm\HEXAGON_Tools\7.2.12\Tools\bin\hexagon-clang.exe" -cc1 -triple hexagon -S -disable-free -main-file-name te
st_perf.c -mrelocation-model pic -pic-level 1 -mrelocation-model pic -pic-level 1 -mdisable-fp-elim -mno-zero-initialize
d-in-bss -relaxed-aliasing -fmath-errno -no-integrated-as -mconstructor-aliases -target-cpu hexagonv60 -target-feature +
hvx -target-cpu hexagonv60 -fno-signed-char -fhexagon-dinkumware-compat -fshort-enums -Wreturn-type -fno-use-cxa-atexit
-mllvm -hexagon-small-data-threshold=0 -D__HVX__ -mllvm -machine-sink-outside-loop -mllvm -use-dwarf3-form-flags=true -m
llvm -enable-tcm-inline-heuristic=true -v -g -fdata-sections -coverage-file "C:\\Users\\ADMINI~1\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\
test_perf-1fca5f.s" -resource-dir "C:\\Qualcomm\\HEXAGON_Tools\\7.2.12\\Tools\\bin\\..\\lib\\clang\\3.5.0" -D __V_DYNAMI
C__ -D "__FILENAME__=\"test_perf.c\"" -D _DEBUG -I inc -I src -I ../../../incs -I ../../../incs/stddef -I hexagon_Debug_
dynamic -internal-externc-isystem C:/Qualcomm/HEXAGON_Tools/7.2.12/Tools/bin/../target/hexagon/include -O0 -Wall -Werror
 -Wno-cast-align -Wpointer-arith -Wno-missing-braces -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wstrict-prototypes -Wnested-externs -fno-dwar
f-directory-asm -fdebug-compilation-dir "C:\\Qualcomm\\Hexagon_SDK\\3.0\\test\\common\\test_util" -ferror-limit 19 -fmes
sage-length 120 -mstackrealign -fshort-enums -fno-use-cxa-atexit -fobjc-runtime=gcc -fdiagnostics-show-option -fcolor-di
agnostics -mllvm -num-clusters=4 -mllvm -FJcycles=850 -mllvm -autopar-check-hvx-ops=true -mllvm -disable-hsdr -o "C:\\Us
ers\\ADMINI~1\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\test_perf-1fca5f.s" -x c src/test_perf.c
 src
 ../../../incs
 ../../../incs/stddef
 hexagon_Debug_dynamic
End of search list.
pu=hexagonv60 -o hexagon_Debug_dynamic/test_perf.o -gpsize=0 "C:\\Users\\ADMINI~1\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\test_perf-1fca5
f.s"
 "C:\Qualcomm\HEXAGON_Tools\7.2.12\Tools\bin\hexagon-clang.exe" -cc1 -triple hexagon -S -disable-free -main-file-name HA
P_debug_printf.c -mrelocation-model pic -pic-level 1 -mrelocation-model pic -pic-level 1 -mdisable-fp-elim -mno-zero-ini
tialized-in-bss -relaxed-aliasing -fmath-errno -no-integrated-as -mconstructor-aliases -target-cpu hexagonv60 -target-fe
ature +hvx -target-cpu hexagonv60 -fno-signed-char -fhexagon-dinkumware-compat -fshort-enums -Wreturn-type -fno-use-cxa-
atexit -mllvm -hexagon-small-data-threshold=0 -D__HVX__ -mllvm -machine-sink-outside-loop -mllvm -use-dwarf3-form-flags=
true -mllvm -enable-tcm-inline-heuristic=true -v -g -fdata-sections -coverage-file "C:\\Users\\ADMINI~1\\AppData\\Local\
\Temp\\HAP_debug_printf-d0ba00.s" -resource-dir "C:\\Qualcomm\\HEXAGON_Tools\\7.2.12\\Tools\\bin\\..\\lib\\clang\\3.5.0"
 -D __V_DYNAMIC__ -D "__FILENAME__=\"HAP_debug_printf.c\"" -D _DEBUG -I inc -I src -I ../../../incs -I ../../../incs/std
def -I hexagon_Debug_dynamic -internal-externc-isystem C:/Qualcomm/HEXAGON_Tools/7.2.12/Tools/bin/../target/hexagon/incl
ude -O0 -Wall -Werror -Wno-cast-align -Wpointer-arith -Wno-missing-braces -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wstrict-prototypes -Wnes
ted-externs -fno-dwarf-directory-asm -fdebug-compilation-dir "C:\\Qualcomm\\Hexagon_SDK\\3.0\\test\\common\\test_util" -
ferror-limit 19 -fmessage-length 120 -mstackrealign -fshort-enums -fno-use-cxa-atexit -fobjc-runtime=gcc -fdiagnostics-s
how-option -fcolor-diagnostics -mllvm -num-clusters=4 -mllvm -FJcycles=850 -mllvm -autopar-check-hvx-ops=true -mllvm -di
sable-hsdr -o "C:\\Users\\ADMINI~1\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\HAP_debug_printf-d0ba00.s" -x c src/HAP_debug_printf.c
 src
 ../../../incs
 ../../../incs/stddef
 hexagon_Debug_dynamic
End of search list.
pu=hexagonv60 -o hexagon_Debug_dynamic/HAP_debug_printf.o -gpsize=0 "C:\\Users\\ADMINI~1\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\HAP_debu
g_printf-d0ba00.s"
making ../../../libs/common/rpcmem
 "C:\Qualcomm\HEXAGON_Tools\7.2.12\Tools\bin\hexagon-clang.exe" -cc1 -triple hexagon -S -disable-free -main-file-name rp
cmem.c -mrelocation-model pic -pic-level 1 -mrelocation-model pic -pic-level 1 -mdisable-fp-elim -mno-zero-initialized-i
n-bss -relaxed-aliasing -fmath-errno -no-integrated-as -mconstructor-aliases -target-cpu hexagonv60 -target-feature +hvx
 -target-cpu hexagonv60 -fno-signed-char -fhexagon-dinkumware-compat -fshort-enums -Wreturn-type -fno-use-cxa-atexit -ml
lvm -hexagon-small-data-threshold=0 -D__HVX__ -mllvm -machine-sink-outside-loop -mllvm -use-dwarf3-form-flags=true -mllv
m -enable-tcm-inline-heuristic=true -v -g -fdata-sections -coverage-file "C:\\Users\\ADMINI~1\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\rpc
mem-566c80.s" -resource-dir "C:\\Qualcomm\\HEXAGON_Tools\\7.2.12\\Tools\\bin\\..\\lib\\clang\\3.5.0" -D __V_DYNAMIC__ -D
 "__FILENAME__=\"rpcmem.c\"" -D _DEBUG -I inc -I src -I ../../../incs/a1std -I ../../../incs/qlist -I ../../../incs/stdd
ef -I hexagon_Debug_dynamic -internal-externc-isystem C:/Qualcomm/HEXAGON_Tools/7.2.12/Tools/bin/../target/hexagon/inclu
de -O0 -Wall -Werror -Wno-cast-align -Wpointer-arith -Wno-missing-braces -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wstrict-prototypes -Wnest
ed-externs -fno-dwarf-directory-asm -fdebug-compilation-dir "C:\\Qualcomm\\Hexagon_SDK\\3.0\\libs\\common\\rpcmem" -ferr
or-limit 19 -fmessage-length 120 -mstackrealign -fshort-enums -fno-use-cxa-atexit -fobjc-runtime=gcc -fdiagnostics-show-
option -fcolor-diagnostics -mllvm -num-clusters=4 -mllvm -FJcycles=850 -mllvm -autopar-check-hvx-ops=true -mllvm -disabl
e-hsdr -o "C:\\Users\\ADMINI~1\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\rpcmem-566c80.s" -x c src/rpcmem.c
 inc
 src
 ../../../incs/a1std
 ../../../incs/qlist
 ../../../incs/stddef
 hexagon_Debug_dynamic
End of search list.
pu=hexagonv60 -o hexagon_Debug_dynamic/rpcmem.o -gpsize=0 "C:\\Users\\ADMINI~1\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\rpcmem-566c80.s"
making ../../../test/common/test_main
st_main.c -mrelocation-model pic -pic-level 1 -mrelocation-model pic -pic-level 1 -mdisable-fp-elim -mno-zero-initialize
d-in-bss -relaxed-aliasing -fmath-errno -no-integrated-as -mconstructor-aliases -target-cpu hexagonv60 -target-feature +
hvx -target-cpu hexagonv60 -fno-signed-char -fhexagon-dinkumware-compat -fshort-enums -Wreturn-type -fno-use-cxa-atexit
-mllvm -hexagon-small-data-threshold=0 -D__HVX__ -mllvm -machine-sink-outside-loop -mllvm -use-dwarf3-form-flags=true -m
llvm -enable-tcm-inline-heuristic=true -v -g -fdata-sections -coverage-file "C:\\Users\\ADMINI~1\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\
test_main-34fa59.s" -resource-dir "C:\\Qualcomm\\HEXAGON_Tools\\7.2.12\\Tools\\bin\\..\\lib\\clang\\3.5.0" -D __V_DYNAMI
C__ -D "__FILENAME__=\"test_main.c\"" -D _DEBUG -I inc -I src -I ../../../incs -I ../../../incs/stddef -I ../../../libs/
common/rtld/ship/hexagon_Debug_dynamic -I hexagon_Debug_dynamic -internal-externc-isystem C:/Qualcomm/HEXAGON_Tools/7.2.
12/Tools/bin/../target/hexagon/include -O0 -Wall -Werror -Wno-cast-align -Wpointer-arith -Wno-missing-braces -Wno-strict
-aliasing -Wstrict-prototypes -Wnested-externs -fno-dwarf-directory-asm -fdebug-compilation-dir "C:\\Qualcomm\\Hexagon_S
DK\\3.0\\test\\common\\test_main" -ferror-limit 19 -fmessage-length 120 -mstackrealign -fshort-enums -fno-use-cxa-atexit
 -fobjc-runtime=gcc -fdiagnostics-show-option -fcolor-diagnostics -mllvm -num-clusters=4 -mllvm -FJcycles=850 -mllvm -au
topar-check-hvx-ops=true -mllvm -disable-hsdr -o "C:\\Users\\ADMINI~1\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\test_main-34fa59.s" -x c sr
c/test_main.c
 inc
 src
 ../../../incs
 ../../../incs/stddef
 ../../../libs/common/rtld/ship/hexagon_Debug_dynamic
 hexagon_Debug_dynamic
End of search list.
pu=hexagonv60 -o hexagon_Debug_dynamic/test_main.o -gpsize=0 "C:\\Users\\ADMINI~1\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\test_main-34fa5
9.s"
making .
 "C:\Qualcomm\HEXAGON_Tools\7.2.12\Tools\bin\hexagon-clang.exe" -cc1 -triple hexagon -S -disable-free -main-file-name ca
lculator_skel.c -mrelocation-model pic -pic-level 1 -mrelocation-model pic -pic-level 1 -mdisable-fp-elim -mno-zero-init
ialized-in-bss -relaxed-aliasing -fmath-errno -no-integrated-as -mconstructor-aliases -target-cpu hexagonv60 -target-fea
ture +hvx -target-cpu hexagonv60 -fno-signed-char -fhexagon-dinkumware-compat -fshort-enums -Wreturn-type -fno-use-cxa-a
texit -mllvm -hexagon-small-data-threshold=0 -D__HVX__ -mllvm -machine-sink-outside-loop -mllvm -use-dwarf3-form-flags=t
rue -mllvm -enable-tcm-inline-heuristic=true -v -g -fdata-sections -coverage-file "C:\\Users\\ADMINI~1\\AppData\\Local\\
Temp\\calculator_skel-64f1ad.s" -resource-dir "C:\\Qualcomm\\HEXAGON_Tools\\7.2.12\\Tools\\bin\\..\\lib\\clang\\3.5.0" -
D __V_DYNAMIC__ -D "__FILENAME__=\"calculator_skel.c\"" -D _DEBUG -I ../../../test/common/test_util/hexagon_Debug_dynami
c/ship -I ../../../test/common/test_main/hexagon_Debug_dynamic/ship -I ../../../incs -I ../../../libs/common/remote/ship
/hexagon_Debug_dynamic -I ../../../incs/stddef -I ../../../libs/common/rpcmem/hexagon_Debug_dynamic/ship -I hexagon_Debu
g_dynamic -internal-externc-isystem C:/Qualcomm/HEXAGON_Tools/7.2.12/Tools/bin/../target/hexagon/include -O0 -Wall -Werr
or -Wno-cast-align -Wpointer-arith -Wno-missing-braces -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wstrict-prototypes -Wnested-externs -fno-dw
arf-directory-asm -fdebug-compilation-dir "C:\\Qualcomm\\Hexagon_SDK\\3.0\\examples\\common\\calculator" -ferror-limit 1
9 -fmessage-length 120 -mstackrealign -fshort-enums -fno-use-cxa-atexit -fobjc-runtime=gcc -fdiagnostics-show-option -fc
olor-diagnostics -mllvm -num-clusters=4 -mllvm -FJcycles=850 -mllvm -autopar-check-hvx-ops=true -mllvm -disable-hsdr -o
"C:\\Users\\ADMINI~1\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\calculator_skel-64f1ad.s" -x c hexagon_Debug_dynamic/calculator_skel.c
 ../../../test/common/test_util/hexagon_Debug_dynamic/ship
 ../../../test/common/test_main/hexagon_Debug_dynamic/ship
 ../../../incs
 ../../../libs/common/remote/ship/hexagon_Debug_dynamic
 ../../../incs/stddef
 ../../../libs/common/rpcmem/hexagon_Debug_dynamic/ship
 hexagon_Debug_dynamic
End of search list.
pu=hexagonv60 -o hexagon_Debug_dynamic/calculator_skel.o -gpsize=0 "C:\\Users\\ADMINI~1\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\calculato
r_skel-64f1ad.s"
lculator_imp.c -mrelocation-model pic -pic-level 1 -mrelocation-model pic -pic-level 1 -mdisable-fp-elim -mno-zero-initi
alized-in-bss -relaxed-aliasing -fmath-errno -no-integrated-as -mconstructor-aliases -target-cpu hexagonv60 -target-feat
ure +hvx -target-cpu hexagonv60 -fno-signed-char -fhexagon-dinkumware-compat -fshort-enums -Wreturn-type -fno-use-cxa-at
exit -mllvm -hexagon-small-data-threshold=0 -D__HVX__ -mllvm -machine-sink-outside-loop -mllvm -use-dwarf3-form-flags=tr
ue -mllvm -enable-tcm-inline-heuristic=true -v -g -fdata-sections -coverage-file "C:\\Users\\ADMINI~1\\AppData\\Local\\T
emp\\calculator_imp-724cb3.s" -resource-dir "C:\\Qualcomm\\HEXAGON_Tools\\7.2.12\\Tools\\bin\\..\\lib\\clang\\3.5.0" -D
__V_DYNAMIC__ -D "__FILENAME__=\"calculator_imp.c\"" -D _DEBUG -I ../../../test/common/test_util/hexagon_Debug_dynamic/s
hip -I ../../../test/common/test_main/hexagon_Debug_dynamic/ship -I ../../../incs -I ../../../libs/common/remote/ship/he
xagon_Debug_dynamic -I ../../../incs/stddef -I ../../../libs/common/rpcmem/hexagon_Debug_dynamic/ship -I hexagon_Debug_d
ynamic -internal-externc-isystem C:/Qualcomm/HEXAGON_Tools/7.2.12/Tools/bin/../target/hexagon/include -O0 -Wall -Werror
-Wno-cast-align -Wpointer-arith -Wno-missing-braces -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wstrict-prototypes -Wnested-externs -fno-dwarf
-directory-asm -fdebug-compilation-dir "C:\\Qualcomm\\Hexagon_SDK\\3.0\\examples\\common\\calculator" -ferror-limit 19 -
fmessage-length 120 -mstackrealign -fshort-enums -fno-use-cxa-atexit -fobjc-runtime=gcc -fdiagnostics-show-option -fcolo
r-diagnostics -mllvm -num-clusters=4 -mllvm -FJcycles=850 -mllvm -autopar-check-hvx-ops=true -mllvm -disable-hsdr -o "C:
\\Users\\ADMINI~1\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\calculator_imp-724cb3.s" -x c src/calculator_imp.c
 ../../../incs
 ../../../incs/stddef
 hexagon_Debug_dynamic
End of search list.
pu=hexagonv60 -o hexagon_Debug_dynamic/calculator_imp.o -gpsize=0 "C:\\Users\\ADMINI~1\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\calculator
_imp-724cb3.s"
lculator_test_main.c -mrelocation-model pic -pic-level 1 -mrelocation-model pic -pic-level 1 -mdisable-fp-elim -mno-zero
-initialized-in-bss -relaxed-aliasing -fmath-errno -no-integrated-as -mconstructor-aliases -target-cpu hexagonv60 -targe
t-feature +hvx -target-cpu hexagonv60 -fno-signed-char -fhexagon-dinkumware-compat -fshort-enums -Wreturn-type -fno-use-
cxa-atexit -mllvm -hexagon-small-data-threshold=0 -D__HVX__ -mllvm -machine-sink-outside-loop -mllvm -use-dwarf3-form-fl
ags=true -mllvm -enable-tcm-inline-heuristic=true -v -g -fdata-sections -coverage-file "C:\\Users\\ADMINI~1\\AppData\\Lo
cal\\Temp\\calculator_test_main-b91eba.s" -resource-dir "C:\\Qualcomm\\HEXAGON_Tools\\7.2.12\\Tools\\bin\\..\\lib\\clang
\\3.5.0" -D __V_DYNAMIC__ -D "__FILENAME__=\"calculator_test_main.c\"" -D _DEBUG -I ../../../test/common/test_util/hexag
on_Debug_dynamic/ship -I ../../../test/common/test_main/hexagon_Debug_dynamic/ship -I ../../../incs -I ../../../libs/com
mon/remote/ship/hexagon_Debug_dynamic -I ../../../incs/stddef -I ../../../libs/common/rpcmem/hexagon_Debug_dynamic/ship
-I hexagon_Debug_dynamic -internal-externc-isystem C:/Qualcomm/HEXAGON_Tools/7.2.12/Tools/bin/../target/hexagon/include
-O0 -Wall -Werror -Wno-cast-align -Wpointer-arith -Wno-missing-braces -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wstrict-prototypes -Wnested-
externs -fno-dwarf-directory-asm -fdebug-compilation-dir "C:\\Qualcomm\\Hexagon_SDK\\3.0\\examples\\common\\calculator"
-ferror-limit 19 -fmessage-length 120 -mstackrealign -fshort-enums -fno-use-cxa-atexit -fobjc-runtime=gcc -fdiagnostics-
show-option -fcolor-diagnostics -mllvm -num-clusters=4 -mllvm -FJcycles=850 -mllvm -autopar-check-hvx-ops=true -mllvm -d
isable-hsdr -o "C:\\Users\\ADMINI~1\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\calculator_test_main-b91eba.s" -x c src/calculator_test_main.
c
 ../../../incs
 ../../../incs/stddef
 hexagon_Debug_dynamic
End of search list.
pu=hexagonv60 -o hexagon_Debug_dynamic/calculator_test_main.o -gpsize=0 "C:\\Users\\ADMINI~1\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\calc
ulator_test_main-b91eba.s"
lculator_test.c -mrelocation-model pic -pic-level 1 -mrelocation-model pic -pic-level 1 -mdisable-fp-elim -mno-zero-init
ialized-in-bss -relaxed-aliasing -fmath-errno -no-integrated-as -mconstructor-aliases -target-cpu hexagonv60 -target-fea
ture +hvx -target-cpu hexagonv60 -fno-signed-char -fhexagon-dinkumware-compat -fshort-enums -Wreturn-type -fno-use-cxa-a
texit -mllvm -hexagon-small-data-threshold=0 -D__HVX__ -mllvm -machine-sink-outside-loop -mllvm -use-dwarf3-form-flags=t
rue -mllvm -enable-tcm-inline-heuristic=true -v -g -fdata-sections -coverage-file "C:\\Users\\ADMINI~1\\AppData\\Local\\
Temp\\calculator_test-0ba1a5.s" -resource-dir "C:\\Qualcomm\\HEXAGON_Tools\\7.2.12\\Tools\\bin\\..\\lib\\clang\\3.5.0" -
D __V_DYNAMIC__ -D "__FILENAME__=\"calculator_test.c\"" -D _DEBUG -I ../../../test/common/test_util/hexagon_Debug_dynami
c/ship -I ../../../test/common/test_main/hexagon_Debug_dynamic/ship -I ../../../incs -I ../../../libs/common/remote/ship
/hexagon_Debug_dynamic -I ../../../incs/stddef -I ../../../libs/common/rpcmem/hexagon_Debug_dynamic/ship -I hexagon_Debu
g_dynamic -internal-externc-isystem C:/Qualcomm/HEXAGON_Tools/7.2.12/Tools/bin/../target/hexagon/include -O0 -Wall -Werr
or -Wno-cast-align -Wpointer-arith -Wno-missing-braces -Wno-strict-aliasing -Wstrict-prototypes -Wnested-externs -fno-dw
arf-directory-asm -fdebug-compilation-dir "C:\\Qualcomm\\Hexagon_SDK\\3.0\\examples\\common\\calculator" -ferror-limit 1
9 -fmessage-length 120 -mstackrealign -fshort-enums -fno-use-cxa-atexit -fobjc-runtime=gcc -fdiagnostics-show-option -fc
olor-diagnostics -mllvm -num-clusters=4 -mllvm -FJcycles=850 -mllvm -autopar-check-hvx-ops=true -mllvm -disable-hsdr -o
"C:\\Users\\ADMINI~1\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\calculator_test-0ba1a5.s" -x c src/calculator_test.c
 ../../../incs
 ../../../incs/stddef
 hexagon_Debug_dynamic
End of search list.
pu=hexagonv60 -o hexagon_Debug_dynamic/calculator_test.o -gpsize=0 "C:\\Users\\ADMINI~1\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\calculato
r_test-0ba1a5.s"
 "C:/Qualcomm/HEXAGON_Tools/7.2.12/Tools/bin\hexagon-link.exe" -march=hexagon -mcpu=hexagonv60 -G0 -o hexagon_Debug_dyna
mic/calculator_q C:/Qualcomm/HEXAGON_Tools/7.2.12/Tools/bin/../target/hexagon/lib/v60/G0/crt0_standalone.o C:/Qualcomm/H
EXAGON_Tools/7.2.12/Tools/bin/../target/hexagon/lib/v60/G0/crt0.o C:/Qualcomm/HEXAGON_Tools/7.2.12/Tools/bin/../target/h
exagon/lib/v60/G0/init.o -LC:/Qualcomm/HEXAGON_Tools/7.2.12/Tools/bin/../target/hexagon/lib/v60/G0 -LC:/Qualcomm/HEXAGON
_Tools/7.2.12/Tools/bin/../target/hexagon/lib -LC:/Qualcomm/HEXAGON_Tools/7.2.12/Tools/bin/../target/hexagon/lib/v60 --s
tart-group --whole-archive -lc -lgcc -lstdc++ C:/Qualcomm/HEXAGON_Tools/7.2.12/Tools/target/hexagon/lib/v60/G0/libhexago
n.a --no-whole-archive --end-group --dynamic-linker= -E --force-dynamic --start-group hexagon_Debug_dynamic/calculator_t
est_main.o hexagon_Debug_dynamic/calculator_test.o hexagon_Debug_dynamic/calculator_imp.o ../../../libs/common/rtld/ship
/hexagon_Debug_dynamic/rtld.a ../../../libs/common/rpcmem/hexagon_Debug_dynamic/ship/rpcmem.a ../../../test/common/test_
util/hexagon_Debug_dynamic/ship/test_util.a ../../../libs/common/atomic/hexagon_Debug_dynamic/ship/atomic.a --end-group
--start-group -lstandalone -lc -lgcc --end-group C:/Qualcomm/HEXAGON_Tools/7.2.12/Tools/bin/../target/hexagon/lib/v60/G0
/fini.o
hexagon-sim INFO: The rev_id used in the simulation is 0x00004060 (v60a_512)

Done!
        T0: Insns=214784 Packets=105067
        T1: Insns=0 Packets=0
        T2: Insns=0 Packets=0
        T3: Insns=0 Packets=0
        Total: Insns=214784 Pcycles=210136
 "C:/Qualcomm/HEXAGON_Tools/7.2.12/Tools/bin\hexagon-link.exe" -march=hexagon -mcpu=hexagonv60 -shared -call_shared -G0
-o hexagon_Debug_dynamic/libcalculator_skel.so C:/Qualcomm/HEXAGON_Tools/7.2.12/Tools/bin/../target/hexagon/lib/v60/G0/p
ic/initS.o -LC:/Qualcomm/HEXAGON_Tools/7.2.12/Tools/bin/../target/hexagon/lib/v60/G0/pic -LC:/Qualcomm/HEXAGON_Tools/7.2
.12/Tools/bin/../target/hexagon/lib/v60/G0 -LC:/Qualcomm/HEXAGON_Tools/7.2.12/Tools/bin/../target/hexagon/lib -LC:/Qualc
omm/HEXAGON_Tools/7.2.12/Tools/bin/../target/hexagon/lib/v60 -Bsymbolic C:/Qualcomm/HEXAGON_Tools/7.2.12/Tools/target/he
xagon/lib/v60/G0/pic/libgcc.a --wrap=malloc --wrap=calloc --wrap=free --wrap=realloc --wrap=memalign --wrap=__stack_chk_
fail -lc -Map=hexagon_Debug_dynamic/libcalculator_skel.so.map -soname=libcalculator_skel.so --start-group hexagon_Debug_
dynamic/calculator_skel.o hexagon_Debug_dynamic/calculator_imp.o --end-group --start-group -lgcc --end-group C:/Qualcomm
/HEXAGON_Tools/7.2.12/Tools/bin/../target/hexagon/lib/v60/G0/pic/finiS.o
remount succeeded
222 KB/s (19156 bytes in 0.084s)
Logging to C:\Qualcomm\Hexagon_SDK\3.0\tools\elfsigner\testsigs\Elfsigner_log.txt

Attention:
        Use of this tool is conditioned upon your compliance with Qualcomm
        Technologies'(and its affiliates') license terms and conditions;
        including, without limitations, such terms and conditions addressing
        the use of such tools with open source software.

Agree? [y/n]:
        y
Signing a file may take up to 3 minutes due to network connectivity. Please wait patiently.
------------------------------------------------------------
Signing complete! Output saved at C:\Qualcomm\Hexagon_SDK\3.0\tools\elfsigner\testsigs\testsig-0x89ce0d82.so

testsig generated sucessfully

mkdir: '/system/lib/rfsa': File exists
mkdir: '/system/lib/rfsa/adsp': File exists
1423 KB/s (24784 bytes in 0.017s)
Done
remount succeeded
---- Push Android components ----
1315 KB/s (32324 bytes in 0.024s)
700 KB/s (12904 bytes in 0.018s)
 ---- Push Hexagon Components ----
1597 KB/s (17992 bytes in 0.011s)
---- Launch logcat window to see aDSP diagnostic messages
---- Run Calculator Example Locally on Android ----

- compute sum locally
- sum = 499500
- success

---- Run Calculator Example on aDSP ----

- compute sum on the aDSP
Error: compute on aDSP failed

usage: /data/calculator <1/0 run locally> <1/0 logcat> <uint32 size>

Done

i see that 
is it innormal?

• Up0
  • Down0
chenna
Posted: Fri, 2016-09-09 01:34

that should be fine.

regarding the signing of dynamic modules on production devices, I am discussing with my team internally and will get back to you 

• Up0
  • Down0
yi.changming
Posted: Tue, 2016-09-13 18:53

hi chenna

how about the problem?

• Up0
  • Down0
tomdeore
Posted: Sun, 2017-04-02 03:08

Any updates on, how we can sign .so on production build? Thanks. 

• Up0
  • Down0
tomdeore
Posted: Sun, 2017-04-23 19:56

Hi Chenna,

I am also facing similar problem, waiting for your reply, 

In my case the device is OnePlus3T running 821 SOC. Thanks. 

Regards

Milind

• Up0
  • Down0
jcdhf0902
Posted: Mon, 2017-04-24 19:56

I algo got this error.hope for any help.

• Up0
  • Down0
tosha
Posted: Mon, 2017-05-29 10:30

Hi chenna, do you know the correct way to sign production device .so now?

• Up0
  • Down0
chenxin511
Posted: Tue, 2017-11-07 22:55

I had the same problem recently when I tried to run my APP on production device using DSP.

Need help !

• Up0
  • Down0
v-jayakumar
Posted: Fri, 2018-06-08 11:06

Hello Chenna

it appears that i also have similar problem when i try  calculagtor example by using calculator_walthrough.py -T 8996 -D adsp  options.  Rest all appears to be good but the following .  Could you kindly advice me...  thanks in advance

///// ISSUE
/vendor/lib/rfsa/adsp/testsig-0x58f4dfa7.so': remote couldn't create file: Read-only file system
/////

Following is captured from my screen ..i use Hexagon SDK 3,3,3 in Windows 10 machine.

adb shell mkdir -p /vendor/lib/rfsa/adsp
adb push C:\Qualcomm\Hexagon_SDK\3.3.3/tools/elfsigner/testsigs/testsig-0x58f4dfa7.so /vendor/lib/rfsa/adsp
adb: error: failed to copy 'C:\Qualcomm\Hexagon_SDK\3.3.3/tools/elfsigner/testsigs/testsig-0x58f4dfa7.so' to '/vendor/lib/rfsa/adsp/testsig-0x58f4dfa7.so': remote couldn't create file: Read-only file system
C:\Qualcomm\Hexagon_SDK\3.3.3/tools/elfsigner/testsigs...7.so: 0 files pushed. 0.2 MB/s (24784 bytes in 0.109s)
adb reboot
adb wait-for-device
Done
adb wait-for-device root
adb wait-for-device remount
remount succeeded
---- Push Android components ----

///////////////////////////////

• Up0
  • Down0
asureka
Posted: Wed, 2023-04-12 13:55

Hello ,

I had the same problem. I am current tryinh to run the same calculator example on hamoa device on adsp domain and getting the same error. One thing that worked was runnig this command from elfsigner "python elfsigner.py -r "path to the hexagon build/ship" directory. The -r argumnent  indicates the input directory for image files that are to be signed". This command would then produce a libcalculator_skel.so. This file then has to be manually put into the device and this enables to fix the problem atleast by signing the skel file this way. 

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.