Forums - About installation of hexagon SDK 3.0 on windows7

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
About installation of hexagon SDK 3.0 on windows7
jeehong.lee
Posted: Sat, 2016-08-20 01:52

I downloaded hexagon SDK 3.0 and tried to intall.

After choosing additional tools (NDK, eclipse, python, and so on, I chose two tools to install, python and fourth item related to Hexagon tool),

I encountered pop-up message related to 7zip location.

So, I write-down 7zip exe file location, C:/Program Files/7-Zip/7z.exe

Then, I encountered another pop-up message such as "cannot access internet"

The final message box showed "Install Complete", but inside this message box. there was paragraph like this:

"The installation of Qualcomm Hexagon SDK 3.0 is

finished, but some errors occured during the install.

Installation failed for following items:

GoW

Devcon

Please see the installation log loated at ..."

I checked the log folder, but I cannot find the reason why above two items were not installed.

My company has blocked some internet pages, but I don't know which pages are blocked.

Does these two items have critical roles to develope HVX code, and can I install them manually?

Can you give me advice for this problem?

• Up0
  • Down0
chenna
Posted: Tue, 2016-08-23 02:04

Please see <HEXAGON_SDK_ROOT>docs/Dependencies_Common.html to install android-ndk, eclipse and gnw on windows manually 

For installing devcon Use the following steps: 

download devcon from https://www.intrinsyc.com/hexagonsdk/windows/devcon.exe 

extract it to <HEXAGON_SDK_ROOT>\tools\debug\devcon

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.