Forums - No COM PORT displayed for snapdragon820 with windows 7,

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
No COM PORT displayed for snapdragon820 with windows 7,
seshareddy.amma
Posted: Wed, 2016-07-13 03:18

Dear friends,

I am working on snapdragon820 board, and i just want to degug the information using mini-dm (Hexagon_SDK), but i couldn't get the comport number on device manager.

I have followed the setup and readme provided in tools/debug/usb in hexagon_sdk, but still it couldn't allocate the comport.

Please help me to get it,,

Software's Installed:

1)hexagon_sdk 3.0, python2.7, hexagon_tool 7.02.12

Please let me know if there is any chagnes or something which i need to do.

• Up0
  • Down0
chenna
Posted: Wed, 2016-07-13 22:16

Is the device showing up in "adb devices"

• Up0
  • Down0
seshareddy.amma
Posted: Thu, 2016-07-14 03:53

YES it is showing adb device,,,,,

sorry for late reply!!! i am working on that only but nothing changed!!!!

actually  PID is showing 9039 but in qualcomm usb driver there is no line/driver for 9039, but its showing a lot (when i tried to update the driver for this USB). -->picking the own driver and selecting the qualcomm incorporated-->there it is listing lot of names like i said.

this is all for debugging to open mini-dm (to check the debugging information of my sensor ADUX1050 from analog devices).

awaiting for your response....

• Up0
  • Down0
chenna
Posted: Thu, 2016-07-14 04:43

can you try reinstalling the drivers 

• Up0
  • Down0
seshareddy.amma
Posted: Thu, 2016-07-14 22:56

Tried many times with all the possible cases as far as i know sir.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.