Forums - Issue regarding to running clone of sample example calculator

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Issue regarding to running clone of sample example calculator
dhrumil488
Posted: Sun, 2016-06-19 23:14

I tried to run cloned code of sample example calculator. Calcultor example code is running perfectly without any issue. But when I clone that example calulator by given script clone_project.py by below command,

../../tools/scripts/clone_project.py calculator calc3

calc3 project produces all output files (.so files) correctly, even it runs on local arm processor correctly, but t's not giving output for aDSP processor. All the steps in walkthrough script run correctly. It gives error of not returning 0 to function call for aDSP module.

I am using Ubuntu Linux 64 bit OS , Snapdragon 800 Series APQ8074 SOM, Hexagon 500 sdk.

Please help me If I missing something.

Thank you,

• Up0
  • Down0
chenna
Posted: Mon, 2016-06-20 23:16

Can you please run minidm before running calc3 and provide the output of minidm 

Steps to run minidm:

cd tools/mini-dm/Linux_Debug

./minidm

Keep the minidm shell open and run calc3 on other command shell

• Up0
  • Down0
dhrumil488
Posted: Tue, 2016-06-21 00:10

Hi,

Sorry for late reply, I have resolved that issue. I have changed the name of Hexagon DSP .so file thats why it's not working. And the answer of why sample code is running that the previous .so file of that sample is already in /system/lib/rfsa/adsp.

I have change the name libcalc3_skel.so to libcalc3_skeleton.so 

I highly appreciate your concern.

Thanks and once again sorry.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.