Forums - FastCV Version

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
FastCV Version
Horsetooth
Posted: Thu, 2016-04-07 13:16

I recently purchased a Open-Q 820 Development Kit from Intrinsyc. Looks like the board was shipped with FastCV 1.7.0 for Hexagon. But aftre running one of the FastCV sample Apps (morphApps) from the Hexagon SDK (version 2.0 and with Addon for 2.0) the FastCV version seems to have fallen back to FastCV 1.6.1. I am guessinng this is possibly because the SDK  only has an older version of FastCV and puhsed that into the Hexagon. Is there any way for me to get back FastCV 1.7.0?

• Up0
  • Down0
mcastell
Posted: Wed, 2016-05-11 11:59

The SDK has FastCV 1.7.0 libs. How did you find that there is 1.6.1?

Michael

• Up0
  • Down0
mcastell
Posted: Wed, 2016-05-11 13:02

I also looked into how we might distribute the fastCV lib to replace what you had, and learned that you need to ask Intrinsyc. They should be able to share the .img files which you can flash to restore original state. Then, you can proceed with any of the SDK examples, just skip the part where you push the SDK versions of fastCV libs to the device.

Michael

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.