Forums - Hexagon SDK 2.0 and Q-820(APQ8096)

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hexagon SDK 2.0 and Q-820(APQ8096)
Shravan
Posted: Tue, 2016-03-22 16:09

Hello,

I'm trying to use the Hexagon SDK with the Q-820 Dragonboard(APQ8096). I installed the Hexagon SDK v 2.0 and the add-on for HVX for Windows (Windows 10). I also installed Hexagon Tools 7.2.08. I don't see the images for the 8096 processor and I'm unable to compile the calculator example. Can someone point me to what I'm missing.

Thanks

Shravan

• Up0
  • Down0
kolachana
Posted: Mon, 2016-03-28 01:37

No 8096 images are shipped with SDK 2.0. Can you tell me what error you are getting for calculator example? Did you try the calculator walk-through?

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.