Forums - Hexagon SDK Add-on complains about Linaro Tools

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hexagon SDK Add-on complains about Linaro Tools
mtanida
Posted: Wed, 2016-01-20 17:24

Hi,

I'm trying to run the Hexagon SDK V2.0 Add-on for APQ8064 installer but it fails with a "File Not Found (404). Unable to get 'Linaro tools'. message. I have Internet access so I'm not exactly sure why it can't get the 'Linaro tools'. The SDK documentation doesn't mention Linaro Tools and I don't know exactly what I need to download and where to put it.

THanks

• Up0
  • Down0
chenna
Posted: Thu, 2016-02-04 06:51

The link SDK is using to download linaro tools is expired, Please install linaro tools manually 

you can download linaro tools from 

http://releases.linaro.org/14.01/components/toolchain/binaries/gcc-linar...

and extract it to SDK\tools\Linaro directory 

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.