Forums - Download DSP NDK

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Download DSP NDK
jzhang
Posted: Wed, 2016-01-20 08:13

Hi,

I logged in the Developer Network and tried to download DSP NDK and got the following message.

Access Restricted

Qualcomm Technologies. Inc requires you to have a validated account to access this area. Please log in to create an account.

What kind of account do we need in order to access DSP NDK?

Thanks,

Jimmy

• Up0
  • Down0
jzhang
Posted: Wed, 2016-01-20 08:17

To be more specific, I was trying to access Hexagon DSP SDK.

Thanks,

Jimmy

• Up0
  • Down0
Re: Download DSP NDK Best Answer
Admin User
Posted: Wed, 2016-01-20 10:20

Hello Jimmy -- I apolgoize for the errors. Once logged in you should be able to accept the license agreement and download the software. Cookies do need to be enabled in your browser. I suggest clearing your cache, logging in, and trying your download again. If you're still having problems, please contact us and someone will work with you to troubleshoot. 

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.