Forums - LLVM toolchain 72.11 on hexagonDSP 2.0 for v55 DSP

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
LLVM toolchain 72.11 on hexagonDSP 2.0 for v55 DSP
XSY
Posted: Mon, 2016-01-18 01:07

hi expert,

I'm working on 8976 board, and the DSP version is v55.

I'm running the calculate example with LLVM 7.2.11 toolchains, but I got a lot of make.d rules issue, then I added a lot of make.d rules.

but at the end it still fails here, any suggestion on how to make the LLVM 72.11 with v55 DSP on hexagon DSP?

C:\Qualcomm\Hexagon_SDK\2.0\examples\common\calculator>make tree V=hexagon_Debug_toolv72_v55
making ../../../lib/common/atomic
making ../../../test/common/test_util
'"cdep.exe"' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
make[1]: *** [hexagon_Debug_toolv72_v55/test_utils.o] Error 1
ERROR making ../../../test/common/test_util
make[1]: Entering directory `C:/Qualcomm/Hexagon_SDK/2.0/test/common/test_util'
make[1]: Leaving directory `C:/Qualcomm/Hexagon_SDK/2.0/test/common/test_util'
make: *** [MAKE_D_1_LIBDIR] Error 1

• Up0
  • Down0
XSY
Posted: Mon, 2016-01-18 17:25

This issue fixed, I figure out I don't need to add v55, I need use the same rules on 7.2 and 7.2.11

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.