Forums - SDK 2.0 and mDSP image

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
SDK 2.0 and mDSP image
Andrey Budantsev
Posted: Wed, 2015-12-09 00:33

Hello,

I've successfully run my code on aDSP and then I wish to to so with mDSP. In the documentation coming with SDK 2.0 (~/Qualcomm/Hexagon_SDK/2.0/docs/calculator_multi_android.html, Prerequisites section) I see "It is recommended that the aDSP / mDSP image bundled with the Hexagon SDK be pushed to the device to ensure you have the latest features and functionality. To push the image to the device see push_adsp.sh" and then "To push the mDSP image bundled with the Hexagon SDK use the following script: <Hexagon SDK Dir>/tools/scripts/push_mdsp.sh".

So, the questions are:

1. Is it mandatory to push mentioned mDSP image to run user code on it?

2. I don't see neither push_mdsp.sh in ${HEXAGON_SDK_ROOT}/tools/scripts, nor any mdsp-related images in ${HEXAGON_SDK_ROOT}/images. How ca I obtain them?

I use Hexagon SDK 2.0 (both, for Linux and Windows), on device I use BSP 2.3 from DB8074_UpgradePackage_2.3_mDSP_for_FlashingUtility.zip

Thanks.

• Up0
  • Down0
T_Ghost
Posted: Thu, 2016-03-10 11:36

I was wondering this as well

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.