Forums - On board GPS for Snapdragon 410C

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
On board GPS for Snapdragon 410C
clarun23
Posted: Fri, 2017-09-22 01:02

Hi,

I am using Snapdragon 410c and succesfully able to get the board up and running for Windows IoT, Linaro and Android prebuilt binaries on my board.  However, facing few issues with regards to get On-board GPS working for me. I tried few of the discussions in the forum regarding this and could not get much help and hence reaching out this forum.

1. Windows IoT -  I am able to run GPS sample application running on the board, though i am getting right co-ordinates, source of  sensor is reported as "Wi_FI" rather than "Satelight",  i was pretty sure to disable WiFi interface but still getting the same result. Am I missing any configurations prior to running the application, please help me to get this rectified.

2. Linux/Android - As per the forum discussions, I could download latest releases of respective OS flavours and tried running GPS but not sucessful.

If any one already sucessful accessing and runing sample application, kindly provide me the right references.

Your timely help is highly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

• Up0
  • Down0
clarun23
Posted: Mon, 2017-09-25 00:55

bump

• Up0
  • Down0
manuonu
Posted: Wed, 2018-03-21 01:21

m having kinda same problem, will anyone let me know how to use GLONASS based navigational system.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.