Forums - HVX streaming, stub, and skel

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
HVX streaming, stub, and skel
guillaume.poirier
Posted: Tue, 2017-06-06 13:50

Hello,

I tried to modify the camera streaming example to perform my own hvx video processing. I cloned the camera streaming example to myproject and generated:

libmmcamera_hvx_myproject.so (pushed to /system/lib)

libadsp_hvx_myproject.so (pushed to /system/lib/rfsa/adsp)

I do setprop persist.camera.hvx_lib_1 "libmmcamera_hvx_myproject.so".

I can see the hvx processing and pixels with pink color. However it looks like the libmmcamera_hvx_myproject.so is calling adsp libs which are in /vendor/lib/rfsa/adsp : libadsp_hvx_add_constant.so and libadsp_hvx_skel.so.

What should I do to use my libadsp_hvx_myproject.so in /system/lib/rfsa/adsp ?

Many thanks,

Guillaume

• Up0
  • Down0
kannanpbalu
Posted: Sun, 2020-10-04 21:49

Hello Guillaume,

I have been trying this example for the past days, but not able to see the processing of pixels, i'm getting an output like a black window with now previews.

What should i need to do for the rectification of above action..?

Thanks,

Kannan

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.