Forums - camera 12-bit

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
camera 12-bit
vasilev
Posted: Mon, 2018-03-12 03:24
Hello Sirs.
In my project,I need to connect the IMX185 camera to the MSM8916 in 12-bit mode. I 'v got a problem. The camera operates correctly in 10-bit mode, but not in 12-bit mode. I think the problem is somewhere at the interface of hardware and software. It would be very useful to get low-level documentation for the camera subsystem. I'm ready to sign NDA to get this documentation. Can you please tell me how can I do it?
Thanks!

• Up0
  • Down0
Anton.Varavin
Posted: Fri, 2018-05-18 01:21

https://developer.qualcomm.com/download/sd410/snapdragon-410e-technical-reference-manual.pdf 

At page 9 in part

1.2 Overall organization of the technical reference manual
described the documentation structure, you need the part Multimedia
4. 2 Camera subsystem (CAMSS)

unfortunately, this part of documentation will be ready (according to the preliminary plans of Qualcomm) 2Q 2018.

I want this part of documentation too and I can't get even the preliminary version of this specification too. I try to contact the licensing department to sign NDA for preliminary specification, no response.

Does anybody know the direct contact with the support engineer to ask them directly? this problem stops a big project development!!!

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.